Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BLM nominated nobel peace prize

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

e0a.gif

Nobel peace prize has always been a joke

Yeah cause lotting, burning things down, murder, vandalism, etc, are all "peaceful" :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I thought it had to be a person, not a riot.
Where's the $200,000 going to?

Obama also got that prize.
This. While drone striking the shit out of the middle east, and building those cages for illegals that only became a problem when Trump became president.

I'd be happy to burn down billions in property for the 10 million Swedish shekels

That's understandable

Why did Obama win it?

I always thought it was just promoting progressive individuals. Nothing to do with peace?

I'd give them the Nobel peace prize for redpilling so many people into hating niggers.

They hand out these prizes in advance and hope the receivers better their ways in future. 100% doesn't work.

What a joke. Cant say im surprised. How do they even go about distributing an award like that to blm? They dont have any kind of leader. Its really just a bunch of black people on twitter with too much free time so who gets the physical award?

Many of respectable awards in the past are just nothing but a joke