Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blows my mind that half this forum is just made up of LARPing mentalcels

P

Poverty Cel

Recruit
★★★
Honestly does it get any more pathetic than that

Calling them "mentalcels" is an insult to anyone who legitimately has a mental problem. They're just LARPers.

Mentalcels are legit, besides it's usually coupled with bad looks.

Mentalcels are legit, besides it's usually coupled with bad looks.

Bad looks is no where on the same Spectrum as legitimately Looking like you have a Physical deformity

Yeah I hate LARPers but I disagree with the mentalcel bit mentalceldom is legit.
I am KHHV with no social circle due to it. If i was NT i would atleast be happy with a social circle

being mentalcel is even worse than lookscel coz we cant even have male friends.

i feel worse for mentalcels than i do truecels. they are truly hopeless.

being mentalcel is even worse than lookscel coz we cant even have male friends.

if your "personality" can turn away people in the slightest, you are not attractive and so would not have a successful dating life anyway. go looksmax first before falling for this useless crap.

The should be banned honestly, their very presence here is an insult to our suffring.

and notice none of them are here now because they are all partying like the fucking normie cunts they are

The should be banned honestly, their very presence here is an insult to our suffring.
They can be helpful to us by growing the community. I like anyone who hates female hypergamy and them going for males out their league. As long as they are not cucks and accept the blackpill and looks theory, they can only be an asset and help direct more traffic to the site. The more people we ban, the more incel hate we will create by people who could have been helpful to us.

jfl @ the mentalcels trying to band together and defend themselves

This is the shit normies say, that no one is really an incel and that we just have mental problems.

OP is playing (((their))) game.

This is the shit normies say, that no one is really an incel and that we just have mental problems.

OP is playing (((their))) game.
true. Honestly anyone who is blackpilled should be welcomed as long as they don't start posting the usual normie platitude shit

Everyone has a different experience and there are many paths to inceldom, the only commonality being no sex/relationships.

true. Honestly anyone who is blackpilled should be welcomed as long as they don't start posting the usual normie platitude shit

Theres Lookism.net for that.

This site's URL is incels for a reason.

Mentalcel purge when? @itsOVER

Theres Lookism.net for that.

This site's URL is incels for a reason.
Lookism allows roasties and they don't ban cucks and whiteknights. I'd take a blackpilled non-cuck normie, over a bluepilled cucked incel any day.

Are you aware that you would get purged aswell?
Lol I am deeply depressed and mentally ill a broken man/woman.

While most mentalcels are larpers who are completely normal and actually go to parties and Lads holidays lol.
Meanwhile oldsels like me and @itsOVER and @13k rot home alone with zero anything.

While most mentalcels are larpers who are completely normal and actually go to parties and Lads holidays lol.
Meanwhile oldsels like me and @itsOVER and @13k rot home alone with zero anything.

You can make that argument for supposed mentalces aswell, i dont think any mentally stable individual would spend a lot of time roleplaying in an incel forum.

Also if i know correctly itsOver is on the verge of getting permanantly banned because of constant bragging.

What's worse is the fact that people that actually got laid without money exchanging hands browse this forum.

You can make that argument for supposed mentalces aswell, i dont think any mentally stable individual would spend a lot of time roleplaying in an incel forum.

Also if i know correctly itsOver is on the verge of getting permanantly banned because of constant bragging.
Tbh summed up

Calling them "mentalcels" is an insult to anyone who legitimately has a mental problem. They're just LARPers.

The mentalcels who refuse females on tinder and inrl due to cooties and being "insecure" are not the same as mentalcels who cannot leave their room or get out of bad due to depression and what not.

Especially mentalcels who dont even try to get a female are offensive AF to me. Like legit not making even a tinder account and trying at all.

And I am not asking for ban on them btw,just saying my opinion.

There's only two people who want to be here, men fed up with the rigged dating scene and would like to talk about it with like minded individuals, and cuck tears infiltrators trying to troll. As long as they are blackpilled and don't brag or act like cucks, then they can only help us spread the blackpill so we can get out of our depressions. Kicking out like minded people will make them attack us later when they could've been helping us.

It's looks theory in action. I get constantly warned because I'm ugly, yet 'mentalcels' get a free pass because they look good.

You know it's over when even incels don't want you.

incel.life was the truecel forum and they nuked it

just last night i was clubbing actually. i am not a rotter.

I am truecel cos i always try to escape inceldom. I dont wanna be an incel. i got rejected yesterday too but i refuse to be a 30yo virgin.

I am oldcel but im not a volcel like these kids who do nothing to get laid.

just last night i was clubbing actually. i am not a rotter.

I am truecel cos i always try to escape inceldom. I dont wanna be an incel. i got rejected yesterday too but i refuse to be a 30yo virgin.

I am oldcel but im not a volcel like these kids who do nothing to get laid.

ur 30 its over boyo hahahaaaaaa

Honestly does it get any more pathetic than that

Mentalcel here. Although im 5/10 on the looks scale im too socially retarded/autistic to funktion with people. I just can't connect or relate to people in general. This is a death sentence for your school and then your work life, no matter what i try i can't get better.

why do i feel like this entire forum is referring to me in these kinds of posts?