Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Blue-collar sent to LDAR in prison for 5 years by his oneitis (Journalcels GTFIH)

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...tten-stalking-worker-hes-jailed.html#comments

Woman shares VERY chilling excerpts from the diary kept by her obsessed colleague for a year - before he was jailed for trying to KIDNAP her
  • Anonymous woman took to Imgur to share chilling journals written by co-worker
  • Entries detailed her daily outfits, their conversations and his plans for their life
  • Man was arrested for violating restraining order and attempting to kidnap her

Meanwhile the fetid cum-dumpster is praised as a "hero" by social media and gets free drugs from "therapy".

'Long story short, he is currently in jail (2-5 years) and I live in a new city, only now able to laugh about what happened, thanks for a kicka** therapist and some amazing drugs.

Last edited:
how the fuck are these disturbing?

Lol ok, what the fuck was he thinking?

He deserves the punishment tbh lol what a retard

Time to delete my notepad entries.

It's over. Fuck this gay Earth. Let the nukes fly.

i wish a woman loved me this way. they can't understand this shit because they are incapable of love.

If it was a good looking guy:

"Omg, the hot quiet guy in my office finally asked me out! And look at his cute diary entries he wrote about me! I feel so loved, my dream has come true!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back