Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blue-Eyed Men Prefer Blue-Eyed Women

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women, apparently because eye colour can help reveal whether their partner has been faithful, researchers said on Monday.

Under the laws of genetics, two parents with blue eyes will always have blue-eyed children, it said. So a blue-eyed man can know his blue-eyed wife or partner has cheated on him if their child has brown eyes.

“Blue-eyed men may have unconsciously learned to value a physical trait that can facilitate recognition of own kin,” the scientists said in the journal Behavioural Ecology and Socio-biology.

The scientists asked 88 students to rate the attractiveness of models based on pictures manipulated so that half of them had blue eyes and the other half had brown eyes. The blue-eyed men in the group showed a preference for blue-eyed women.

But brown-eyed men, who cannot find any clues about paternity from a child’s eye colour, had no preferences by eye colour. Women showed no preference for brown- or blue-eyed men, irrespective of their own eye colour.

Blue eyed people are more attractive though anyway? Which might be causing this, and then because they have a quality similar to them it might increase attractiveness due to some sort of attraction by being the same idk, either way does not really matter much.

Blue-eyed men prefer blue-eyed women, apparently because eye colour can help reveal whether their partner has been faithful, researchers said on Monday.

Under the laws of genetics, two parents with blue eyes will always have blue-eyed children, it said. So a blue-eyed man can know his blue-eyed wife or partner has cheated on him if their child has brown eyes.

“Blue-eyed men may have unconsciously learned to value a physical trait that can facilitate recognition of own kin,” the scientists said in the journal Behavioural Ecology and Socio-biology.

The scientists asked 88 students to rate the attractiveness of models based on pictures manipulated so that half of them had blue eyes and the other half had brown eyes. The blue-eyed men in the group showed a preference for blue-eyed women.

But brown-eyed men, who cannot find any clues about paternity from a child’s eye colour, had no preferences by eye colour. Women showed no preference for brown- or blue-eyed men, irrespective of their own eye colour.
kinda based
I wonder how that works, this can't be a genetic reflex because blue-eyed and shit-eyed people can be closely related, both exists in the same race.

Also it's fucking brutal being white but not having THE essential trait of whiteness.
At least my inceldom contributes to the blue-eyefication of the white race.

kinda based
I wonder how that works, this can't be a genetic reflex because blue-eyed and shit-eyed people can be closely related, both exists in the same race.

Also it's fucking brutal being white but not having THE essential trait of whiteness.
At least my inceldom contributes to the blue-eyefication of the white race.
If you don’t have blue eyes or some other light colored eyes then you are probably not fully white. Just an American with mixed genetics who “appears” white

If you don’t have blue eyes or some other light colored eyes then you are probably not fully white. Just an American with mixed genetics who “appears” white
no, I'm European. Some Europeans just have brown eyes, it was never 100% blue.

no, I'm European. Some Europeans just have brown eyes, it was never 100% blue.
You think Europeans didn’t mix with other races? Cope harder fucking light skin nigger

I have preference for dark eyes

I have blue eyes and for me the most beautiful eye color for foids is light green closely followed by light blue eyes.

blue eyes is incest trait
(sadly I have blue eyes too)

I have blue eyes & I prefer brown eyes on femoids.

I prefer brown eyes on femoids.
disgusted team america GIF

Most people prefer to mate others who look somewhat like them, I don't think that is too surprising.

I'm so proud of my beautiful blue eyes even though I look like a sub human pig.