Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [BluePill] Look at it this way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
R showerthoughts u oriachim 6h if 99 people find you unattractive then 33260244

It's no coincidence that most of the users on here are from America or Western Europe countries.
99% is A LOT. For every incel that has posted his pictures on the Ratings Megathread, there's at least 1% of people that finds them attractive.
Also most incels claim shit like "JBW" "Just be tall" or even "Just be NT". Everyone here has at least one of this, so I come to the conclusion that nobody is 100% a truecel. Most users are locationcels or autistcels.
The only exception is if you have severe deformities which, as far as I know, nobody here has.

JBW in Asia theory confirmerd.

except beauty is something objective, so if your features are overwhelmingly unattractive literally no female will be finding you attractive. this is such a pathetically weak cope. just travel all around the world and win the lottery bro

yeah not gonna lie to make people believe im truecel and also not to brag or anything but id be a normie if i moved to home country. its a real shame. but then again my living conditions would be worse so idk

Stupid. You have to control for immediate surroundings.

Drops it down to 1x10^-6 in the same area (still out of millions of people), even with the GENEROUS 1% liking us.

except beauty is something objective, so if your features are overwhelmingly unattractive literally no female will be finding you attractive. this is such a pathetically weak cope. just travel all around the world and win the lottery bro

There's someone out there for you,just not me my friends or anyone I've ever known now fucks off you little currycel manlet cunt.

These people are scattered across the world. People win the lottery but it's not something that you should expect

And not everyone has the money to leave the country

Status
Not open for further replies.