Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Bluepill] More cucked garbage found on Quora

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[Bluepill] More cuck shit I found on Quora
Watch
cd3712718c6b500eb75a29d538221920.png

Yummyinmytummy
Free Peter Griffin punjabi full movie 240p 2018

JoinedJan 2, 2019Messages225
13 minutes ago

Now that regular people are starting to accept 99% of females are sluts by nature, they want to make gay ass excuses for why it’s not their faults.

9616c37b-f18a-4982-94a0-5e8886f23b5c-png.24109
ae2a95ab-6bc5-4ea4-83f0-9733417d394a-png.24110
661188c2-6cbb-4bfc-a7c8-15d7f9d19686-png.24111

d28d8560-2b3a-406d-bb7d-341e62386c4b-gif.24117

Last edited:
Why would anyone bother to use quora? I mean they do answer some questions overall they are very bluepilled.

jfl @ using quora
Why would anyone bother to use quora? I mean they do answer some questions overall they are very bluepilled.

its full of pajeets and white soy boys

Quora deserves to be burnt

She's a slut and a Chad chaser. Most foids don't get diddled and they're still sluts.

Also, the photo of those sweaty prime foids makes me want to sui.

Women never have to take any responsibility for anything they do.

Imagine someone justifying what Lanza or Cho did because of their fucked up lives. Hell, having had a fucked up dysfunctional single mom household incel life doesn't even justify you saying incel stuff on the internet for those cucks.

Quora
A Q&A website devoted to far-left propaganda, extreme atheism, and hating all Republicans, Christians, and anyone who is not a feminist. The site is a raging cesspool of self-proclaimed intellectuals who believe thesaurus-abuse makes them sound smart. Quora is a place with extremely restrictive moderation; in other words, they censor the shit out of anyone who they don't agree with. As Quora moderators have the power to remove questions, delete and edit answers, and delete users entirely, Quora has developed a culture of deleting and censoring anyone who does not agree with the herd.

The site is a breeding ground for prententious assholes to brag about how high their IQ is and how many college classes they've taken. The result is a gigantic pissing contest of self-centered IQ worship and a competition for who has the most credentials; anyone who has an opinion but didn't go to MIT or Harvard for 12 years gets downvoted into oblivion and censored by the moderators for not being intellectual enough.

"Hey man, have you ever tried Quora?"
"I did! I used it for two days but my account was deleted because I said I wasn't a liberal."

by ElegantMonkeyMan February 15, 2018

lol i saw a bluepilled as fuck post on quora the other day it was a question why don't all bald guys get hair transplants? the top rated answer was imagine you're a balding guy u lose ur confidence and then ur gf breaks up with u because u lose ur confidence then u get a hair transplant and see her with a new guy and to ur surprise she's with a balding guy the difference is he has confidence no matter how he looks.

for some reason I read every post with an indian accent on that site

Using Quora for anything but laughs is like hitting yourself on the hand and wondering why it hurts, those guys all think they have above average IQs too.

quora is giga cucked.

Using Quora for anything but laughs is like hitting yourself on the hand and wondering why it hurts, those guys all think they have above average IQs too.

You're not gonna use quora to answer philosophical or political questions, but its ok for some things like "why is my poop green"

One possible ill-effect of spreading the blackpill is faggots rationalizing whores' shitty beviour through appeal-to-nature fallacizing.
"Bro it's just her nature bro she has no control bro it's natural bro rough childhood bro".

Quora users deserve conflagration.

lol i saw a bluepilled as fuck post on quora the other day it was a question why don't all bald guys get hair transplants? the top rated answer was imagine you're a balding guy u lose ur confidence and then ur gf breaks up with u because u lose ur confidence then u get a hair transplant and see her with a new guy and to ur surprise she's with a balding guy the difference is he has confidence no matter how he looks.
Mohammed on an outrigger, some retards out there still believe in the "personality" meme.
Quora users deserve conflagration.
Basically, fuck reddit 2.0.

Mohammed on an outrigger, some retards out there still believe in the "personality" meme.

Basically, fuck reddit 2.0.
pretty dangerous advice. what if the guy had the money for it and said eh fuck it ill just accept it and had to live the rest of his life being made fun of for being bald and looking like shit when he could actually do something about it and have a better life

It's funny, because although he is cucked, the Quora user implies that young woman are just products of their environment and NPCs.

the memes write themself

using a bad upbringing to claim no wrong is ok when a hot slut does it but not when an incel does it

for some reason I read every post with an indian accent on that site
That's because most posts are currycels trying to sound smart and get white mlady by saying cucked shit.

I remember seeing people asking cucked questions on quora

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back