Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled friends told me “it’s so easy to get a girlfriend, you’re just not trying bro”

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
:feelskek: I want off this clown ride. I don’t even know why I continue to vent about my FA status to them.

One of them is a manlet, yet claims he’s “single by choice”:feelskek:

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. I’ve dmed probably 20 girls a month since 2019, and it always comes down to the same result. I send my pic and then they ghost me.

some tall nigger in hs said I would regret being alone as if it was my choice

some tall nigger in hs said I would regret being alone

as if it was my choice

some tall nigger in hs said I would regret being alone as if it was my choice
Just tell people in a wheelchair that they'll regret not walking bro

Jfl, normalfags are scum. Hear the same shit the entire day. I unironically never talk about anything anymore with them, because I am just annoyed by their bullshit advice. Always baseless assumptions, but when you say something they want a study that was approved by Einstein himself. Engaging with normalfags is only tiring.

trying hard with people doesn't work anyway, it's why "tryhard" exists

you can try hard anywhere else and it's admirable, but not with people

Just tell people in a wheelchair that they'll regret not walking bro
Walking is not that great anyway bro! You aren't missing anything! :soy: :soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back