Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bluepilled Garbage incel movie coming out

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Looks shit, complete cash grab

looks fucking cringe tbh

incels in denial larp as incel hunters

Nigger movie

I hope it suffers the same fate as this movie. $0 box office.
Poster for film Cuck 2019

I don't think this is an actual movie
It's supposed to be funny

The guy who says "I need you to help me catch a killer of women" in the beginning reminds me of ER in the way he talks. This looks really shit though kek

normie cringe shit :feelsseriously:

Jfl at this retarded shit.

They didn't even make it subtle. :lul:

I hope it suffers the same fate as this movie. $0 box office.
View attachment 393525

Yeah, nobody's really interested in this "subculture" besides a couple cringe-fringe leftists like IT, and occasionally some Feds. Everybody else has their own shit to worry about. Granted we do feel the residual fallout of stuff like 1st amendment and Internet censorship.

Ah yes, the classic Ad Hominem Strawman garbage approach that women and redditards use on the regular. Because every incel must be the fatso Cheeto dust smelly rank dirty unhygienic misogynistic slobs in their minds eye. Funny how in actuality “incels” are broadly correct about women but I guess these people never bother to read the sex/dating studies that don’t concur with their bluepilled gynocentric preconceived notions. You know how fucking annoying it is living in a world where the truth often is irrelevant to people?

Last edited:
The trailer is 4 minutes long and it managed to be too boring to watch until the end.

Just imagine the movie itself.

Not a second.

Incels in denial making a movie about incels. Lol

I ain’t watching that shit.

It’s not a movie dawg

I don't think this is an actual movie
It's supposed to be funny
Right, this is just some dude with a Youtube channel "creating content."

Don't waste your time watching student movie projects by cringe MFAs, these films are generally rubbish.

Ah yes, the classic Ad Hominem Strawman garbage approach that women and redditards use on the regular. Because every incel must be the fatso Cheeto dust smelly rank dirty unhygienic misogynistic slobs in their minds eye. Funny how in actuality “incels” are broadly correct about women but I guess these people never bother to read the sex/dating studies that don’t concur with their bluepilled gynocentric preconceived notions. You know how fucking annoying it is living in a world where the truth often is irrelevant to people?
einstein_author_license_name.jpg

Just from the title and thumbnail, I can already tell that it’s going to be gigacringe

Is this real or just one of those Youtube faggots making a fake trailer?

Because JFL even their incel is actually a chad.

currycels coping hard with this one

I fast forwarded to the end, but it didn't get better.