Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bluepilled lie cucks told you: Be the bigger person and just ignore it

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
This goes hand in hand how nowadays feminists say bigger men put up with their wives cucking and yelling at them and should accept everything as is. No you punch the foid and lock it in a basement and go back after few hours to check up if foid is ready to apologize. If Zelensky was the "bigger man" his country would be fully invaded. If chink president was the bigger man and put up with his citizens calling him winnie the pooh he would be overthrown. He will be overthrown anyways after few years but still:lul::lul::lul:

Just let everyone to fuck you in the ass to be the bigger man theory.

I only try and follow that saying if people are making fun of me verbally, even then, that's really hard. But f I am hit then I have every right to push their tongue down their throat and out their asshole.

I've seen cucks act like this, a dude is insulting them and they be like "I don't let it get to me" :lul:

the bigger man will slap the woman until she is either knocked unconscious or learns her place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back