Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bluepillers/redpillers denying blackpill makes my blood boil

BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
Some days its enough to nearly make me punch a hole through the drywall, others its like, I get so pissed I don't even have the energy to say or think of any kind of retort and I just close my browser and do something else bc its just too much sometimes. These ppl live in a fantasy world, they genuinely believe all the braindead goyslop media we were fed as children. Lies, all lies, thats all we ever consumed. Even shit with actual blackpills in it like that movie Megamind, somewhat blackpilled until the end where Megamind manages to pull that reporter chick. I mean I get why they deny it so vehemently, many of them express such a strong primal burst of anger when BP is brought up, bc its such a cold, brutal acknowledgement of the unrelenting harshness of reality. For the weakwr-willed it instills those kinds of reactions.

The only way to get the blackpill through their thick skull:

Season 1 Gun GIF

That's the only language they understand. Facts, data, and just observable reality, is not their forte.

The only way to get the blackpill through their thick skull:

Season 1 Gun GIF

That's the only language they understand. Facts, data, and just observable reality, is not their forte.
Even when confronted with some of the strongest evidence in favor of blackpill, such as Chadfish experiments, Meekspill, etc, they still find pathetic ways to deny it; "muh those women r trashy anyway, you would've dodged a bullet!"
KYS fag, I hate it when they say that shit. Dodged a bullet, I'm like fucking Neo dodging bullets bc they're ALL the fucking same. Dodged a bullet, smdh