[Blackpill] "Body Dismorphic Disorder" is just knowing damn well how ugly you are

G

gylo

Officer
-
Professional psycologists want to delude the public into thinking truly unpleasant looking people don't exist. There's nothing wrong with being aware of your flaws, and how they contribute to your social and romantic failures.

♥HonestlyEndMe♥

♥HonestlyEndMe♥

Recruit
-
We're not saying you can't recognize that you're ugly, we're just saying you should be polite to yourself about it.

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Recruit
-
I health professional tried to say I had BDD once. The next girl that says implies I look good in any way I will ask to fuck.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
I FUCKING HATE BLUEPILLERS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Romancel
-
You have BDD, you’re not ugly, now go back to paying taxes and stop worrying about it. Good goy.

Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
We're not saying you can't recognize that you're ugly, we're just saying you should be polite to yourself about it.
Just like the rest of the world is polite

The next girl that says implies I look good in any way I will ask to fuck.
dis why your inkel. very bad personality. very disrespectful. this is not how you treat a woman. they have dignity. they are human beings you know. they have emotion. :feelstastyman:

Professional psycologists want to delude the public into thinking truly unpleasant looking people don't exist. There's nothing wrong with being aware of your flaws, and how they contribute to your social and romantic failures.
You have BDD, you’re not ugly, now go back to paying taxes and stop worrying about it. Good goy.
true true

Emba

Emba

permaculturist
-
They hate reality.

I hate them!!

Player

Player

29 y.o. NEET Belarus
-
Every clear thought in the clown world could be interpreted as psychological disease.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
Every clear thought in the clown world could be interpreted as psychological disease.
they do that on purpose for insurance reasons tbh. They will make every excuse they can to find a diagnosis for you.

Agent_Coper

Agent_Coper

Officer
-
It's only true for men. Most women with "BDD" are attractive attention whores. And I guess there are some Chadlites/upper tier normies like this as well.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Body dismorphia is just something they tell ugly females so they feel good with themselves

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Psychology is pseudoscience :feelstrash:

Neurology is de way.

K

KaizenYagi

Banned
-
Not to say BDD isn't over used, but I think it is possible to have it. For years because of my being a runt during formative years, and painfully thin, I have had skinny man complex. My little beta friend who considered himself "Alpha" would take advantage of this, and tell me how thin I looked, like 155 lbs, etc. Well, once my insecurity got the better of me, and I asked my Mom to photograph me in front of a male mannequin on a vacation overseas. It was late at night, and it was in a storefront. I looked at the thing, and thought, "If only I could be that big". Well, it turned out I was bigger. I also saw a pic she took of some touristy Bavarian actors when I happened to be nearby. I considered them to be much larger than me. The reality was I was much larger than them. Your insecurities can stem from residual self image. Being 145 vs 210 is not the same, but you can walk around feeling like 145 when you are 210. Unfortunately in my case I might be ok frame wise, but I have a whole life history of unsolicited harsh comments validating my facial ugliness. Objective proof. BDD will not come to the rescue there. I guess if you read this, and think it is inapplicable to you, just remember that a lot of bigger dudes can be freaking insecure. I know from a few big guys who lifted that a lot of them had small man complex, and perceptual distortions motivating them. Don't buy the image all guys project, because for some it may be complete front on an emotional level.

Evildоer

Evildоer

Low oxytocin
-
Legit body dysmorphia is quite rare most of the time it is used in a way to shut down ugly people complaining about their ugliness and mistreatment because of it

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
Usually it is girls who falsely think they have flaws but actually these "flaws" don't affect their social or romantic life

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
-
In most cases, probably.

WithoutMe

WithoutMe

⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤∇⃤
-
BDD is very real. It has become a bit of a meme word however.

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
-
BDD is usually when girls overthink their flaws that make them unattractive to Chad, like small tits or wanting to be blonde

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
people could tell me I have BDD and then straight after treat me like shit because of my looks

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
BDD is usually when girls overthink their flaws that make them unattractive to Chad, like small tits or wanting to be blonde

yup

as a man, every tiny bit of looks is insanely valueable

as a female it's almost worthless as average girls can easily get chads

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Girls can’t have BDD

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
BDD only applies applied to women. Now every women is "beautiful"

Nothingness

Nothingness

Overlord
-
To obvious to discuss. Psychological treatment consists of systematic maintaining of patient' s illusions.When illusions are dead " mental illnes" begins. But what is mental illness in many cases as if not hight state of awarness