Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Body found in river, believed to that of Youtuber Etika.

God damn. I actually enjoyed his streams may he RIP
Ill miss him man he made me laugh lots

He was victim of the hedonistic society, he had no God and didn't find value and means in this materialistic world. When society loses its believe in the higher principle this shit is bound to happen, just fucking lol this guy is not even an incel and yet he understood that this world even with females is miserable, he didn't believe in God so he killed himself.
people embracing a nihilistic, hedonistic and degenerate society (as if it was a good thing) was a stupid move

Last edited:
inb4 it turns out he faked his death.

rip bro... he really didn't reserve this. most normies are vile creatures but he was actually one of the good ones.

Just pollute the river br0.

I hope it was upstream!

But he was probably murdered. If he was vocal about them jeews.

He was with pokimane? :feelskek:

Damn. How did he end up thinking this way?

RIP to my nigga Etika

Stop labeling normies as incels

The dude is mentally ill but he didn’t try to kill himself because of inceldom

Stop labeling normies as incels

The dude is mentally ill but he didn’t try to kill himself because of inceldom
Even if he isn't incel he was still based

RIP my nigga Etika :f:

It's actually lifefuel to me when normies with so much energy and engagement w/ people end up roping. Makes me fear them less if that makes any sense... As in not everyone is as put together as they seem. I hope more super positive seeming/ trend following people end up crumbling and falling.

RIP Etika. You will be missed.
Mario sad 3 by princesspuccadominyo d8znj6e

R.I.P. Etika bro
:f:
rip to a fellow weeb

i really teared up a little bit when he mentioned how he wouldnt get to see how attack on titan ends

RIP favourite undertale LPer

I have never heard of him but I can see that YouTube has removed his video, seriously how can anyone believe that we live in a free world with all this censorship; taking down suicide note videos because we can´t show that kind of reality in society. I hate everyone who thinks free speach actually exists because it doesn´t you can´t say shit without getting censored if it doesn´t fit the norm just like any other dictatorship!

Rip him
Turbonintendo autism can be fatal.

I really liked him in Hey Arnold, he will be missed.

if he wasnt a framecel, he probably wouldnt have roped tbh,
face is 6.5/10, 6 feet, black
in fact hed probably lead a great life
rip

I believe if ER was not a framecel he wouldnt have er'd either

fuckk being framecel is the worst
imagine being 40, having melting, creased old man face
but you literally have the frame of a 14 year old pre pubescent boy
no one would fucking take you seriously
its fucking pathetic, what the hell :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

puberty barely touched me, as I still look like a middle schooler
even though im 23 fuck

B0l_rV_CQAAWTAR.jpg

This was his gf for years until 2017 (click to enlarge).

Now look at this tweet I had to recover using an archive website to may 7th this year, because he deleted it when he regained some sanity:
907e217b79dc194b342d71e9c63064cf.png

This is a picture of her (click to enlarge):
1b316d31b5a7c16ad5ea696e8d6f73de.jpg

Does anyone really think he still would have suicidemaxxed if he got her to be his wife? :feelskek:
Love and sex should be human rights, they are vital human needs. Hypergamy and polygamy like this is barbaric and uncivilized, it leaves us with no choice but to end things in way or anothER.

r.i.p. my nigga, you were a good man, but it was over you.

so he got a crush on pokimane , needy as fuck as that was ofc she would reject him in a hearbeat , and he is in a backwards , gynocentric and superficial society where he didnt fit in and just faked it till the very end

rly fck this world , pokimane that fucking slut shouldve been proud to get an offer from a status maxed dude , but hell no MUH HYPERGAMY DOSNT WANT HIm DUH

shit times , and shit world we are in i can reason with this guy

along with fat serving of photoshop

JFL, I can only find a foid attractive if I see her with my own eyes. Basically all foids fraud their looks through photos. Even makeup looks like shit in person and tends to make foids uglier without them even realizing it. They think they can hide their ugly with makeup but little do they know they are exacerbating their flaws (cakey makeup, huge pores, muddy looking contour, etc).

Foids can't accept the reality of them being as hideous as their looksmatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back