Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BOOGIE 2988 GETTING DIVORCED

teachercel

teachercel

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/7jnnlw/so_heres_the_deal_wife_and_divorce/

Feels good to finally be able to be fully open and honest with you guys. In the past few months I had to do something I never wanted to do and that is hide information from you. I did this not for myself, but for my wife who I still love dearly.

First off: Wife never cheated. She wasn't just in it for 'the money'. no one was physically abused. This is a pretty boring, run of the mill divorce. I know so many people want so many other things from it but there's just not very much here to tell.
Wife and I got together when I was flat broke. Before I was anyone or anything. Had maybe 500 bucks to my name when she moved in with me and I was on disability drawing 100 bucks a month from youtube.
She and I built a life together. We built a business together. We rebuilt my brain and my body together. It was pretty great.
But we always had our problems: biggest problem of all was my mental issues. The anxiety issues and the impact it had on me and consequently her as well. I've spent my entire life learning how to deal with my anxiety and the person it can make me and when we married, it became her problem too.

This lead to us fighting a lot about it. We never argued about much of anything else. Not money. Not kids. Not sex. Mostly just what my anxiety disorder did to us and the shitty things it could make me say or the shitty ways it could make me act.
Eventually that awful pattern took its toll and my wife eventually decided she couldn't do it any more and that's OK. Lord knows she did enough. She literally saved my life and helped me rebuild myself from the ground up. Her work is absolutely done here.

She took a short break a few months back and during that time really enjoyed being around her family and stuff. Said she wanted to do it for a longer period of time and see how it made her feel. After a few more weeks gone she asked if I was ok without her and when I told her yes she asked for more time. This lead to us agreeing on filing the paperwork. She drove in this week to do that and pick up some of her personal things.

She'll head back home soon and we'll remain friends and who knows, maybe one day find each other again. Neither of us have plans to date or do anything but work on ourselves and fix the damage we caused to ourselves and one another. We've spent every day talking since she left and I imagine we'll likely do the same after she goes back home. Time will tell, but we are still friends and will remain friendly.
Divorce went as expected. Arkansas is a 50/50 state so we're diving things accordingly. No lawyers, on court date, no bullshit. We just agreed on what she deserved to have and I actually had to encourage her to take more so I felt it was equal. Filed the papers with a mediator today and we'll appear in court in about 31 days and we'll be done with that part of it.

That's that. Time to focus on my health, focus on my business, and become the man I'll be in the next chapter of my life.
If you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at me. I fucked this up pretty bad. I should have gotten more therapy. I should have looked further into medication. I should have gotten control of my weight issues much sooner. I should have done so many things differently not just for her, but also for me. I guess I should say, for us.
Life goes on. This is by far not the worst thing to ever happen to me or even close. I believe we'll both be just fine.

C O P E

P
E

Let's be honest here boyos, the real reason Boogie's wife is divorcing him is that he got weight loss surgery so his impending death due to morbid obesity has been delayed much longer than she probably anticipated. So she broke it off, took 50% of his shit and is going to find someone else.

teachercel said:
Let's be honest here boyos, the real reason Boogie's wife is divorcing him is that he got weight loss surgery so his impending death due to morbid obesity has been delayed much longer than she probably anticipated. So she broke it off, took 50% of his shit and is going to find someone else.

yeuuup

also "my wife never cheated" is 100% cope

What a fucking retard. Realized he was getting cucked ("finding herself" lmao) and subconsciously knew it yet still lied to himself on stream. Mentions the 50/50 split of his money (the only value he has) like it's fucking NOTHING? You lost half your value? Wake up?

Also I consider boogie to be volcel/mentalcel because even though he was married, he was so fat there's no way he could physically have sex.

Always wondered with these guys. Do they actually believe this stuff/are this delusional or is it all to save face and cope.

KV- said:
Always wondered with these guys. Do they actually believe this stuff/are this delusional or is it all to save face and cope.

Boogie has to cope. If he didn't he'd have killed himself by now. If he suddenly stops being YT famous and loses money I will not be surprised at all if he kills himself.

Boogie is too nice for this world. How he hasn't roped himself is amazing

NekoStance said:
yeuuup

also "my wife never cheated" is 100% cope

Yep , boogie is a likeable guy but typical femoid is obvious. Once his initial fame died down and he wasnt going to die, she half divorce rapes him and goes on the cock carousel again.

Marriage is a tax for stupid men.

M E G A C O P E

Holy shit he must just be in tears as he wrote that. He only did it to save her ass from his more aware fans I imagine.

Massive cope. She took a break, found someone else, initiated talks of divorce, and now is with whoever she cheated with. Just lol @ Boogie thinking she won’t be dating anytime soon. Jfl.

Hope he will get blackpilled as a result and start frequenting incels.is

LeagueEuW said:
Hope he will get blackpilled as a result and start frequenting incels.is

He's not incel, so he's not allowed here.

jagged0 said:
He's not incel, so he's not allowed here.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Blackpilled (Allowed)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]: Non-incel who sympathizes with the community and has "swallowed the blackpill". This person shares the views of incels, and is subjected to high standards of behavior in the forum. Bragging, posting selfies, or off-hand mention of non-incel status will especially be met with warnings or ban. In practice, this person should not be distinguishable from an incel.[/font]

His wife got blacked from what i heard. I feel bad for Boogie. He literally is in the process of dying right in front of us. He is so anxious and desperate to please people that he tolerated being terrorised by Anita Sarkesian and vidcon when he pointed out to her that someone tried to have him assassinated and its not just women who get harassed online and she went mad at him.

Just look at the last video he uploaded "LIghtseekers Card Game - Gameplay and Rules Walkthrough!"
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqDkDRXfVzo )
The video is obviously directly sponsored,and if you look at the rest of his videos you'll see that he normally doesn't do stuff like that... I guess someone's wallet has been drained. That bitch took alot.

namespace said:
Just look at the last video he uploaded "LIghtseekers Card Game - Gameplay and Rules Walkthrough!"
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqDkDRXfVzo )
The video is obviously directly sponsored,and if you look at the rest of his videos you'll see that he normally doesn't do stuff like that... I guess someone's wallet has been drained. That bitch took alot.

It's OVER

Boogie Nights got grade a CUCKED!

We just agreed on what she deserved to have and I actually had to encourage her to take more so I felt it was equal.

How does this guy manage to be such a fucking cuck?