Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Born to lose: Brutal dodgeball pill

autisticmanchild

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★★
I think we have all experienced normies gaslighting us throughout our lives but I wanted to share a moment I never understood until I found the blackpill.
I was playing dodgeball at a church youthgroup and I was the last one on my team, and there was only one last person on the other team too, maybe some chadlite youth paster or something.
Anyways we both threw the ball at each other at once, I dodged underneath it and my ball hit him.
Now here comes the brutal part:
Everyone pretended that I was the one that got hit. I was so confused how they lived in an alternate reality until years later, I realized that
they supported the pastor chad over me, so they pretended I lost. They would rather play pretend than be on the winning team.
The girls were probably fucking him too.

Brutal
I hate dodgeball cause my hands are small so quite often the ball was a bit too big to throw properly.

but you won the sperma racing

When we played it in PE, every time I threw the ball it completely missed my target, or it got caught. And I'm weak, clumsy and have a shit frame so I was never able to throw the ball with power. I had enough self-awareness to not make myself look like a clown out there so I would just let my opponents hit me with the ball so I didn't have to play