Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy BOSNIA FAGGOT PARADE

Its the same in Serbia and Croatia, most people dont approve it but governments are sucking up to Germany/UK to be progressive.

I thought Bosnia is meant to be Muslim. Astagfirullah

I want to die

Its the same in Serbia and Croatia, most people dont approve it but governments are sucking up to Germany/UK to be progressive.
The gay pride parade are from western europe

The gay pride parade are from western europe
Yeah and its pushed on smaller countries by EU, USA and UK. I remember first few Gay Parades there were protests and fights, now most people try to ignore it.

Yeah and its pushed on smaller countries by EU, USA and UK. I remember first few Gay Parades there were protests and fights, now most people try to ignore it.
Were there any pride parade in Serbia this month?

I didnt even know this happened because National TVs control the flows of informations JFL. Thing is now football fan groups who are violent usually against fags, now work for the government and they beat up protesters.

I didnt even know this happened because National TVs control the flows of informations JFL. Thing is now football fan groups who are violent usually against fags, now work for the government and they beat up protesters.
Fr? :feelswhere:

These are literally men that don't compete with us on the sexual marketplace, why hate them?

These are literally men that don't compete with us on the sexual marketplace, why hate them?
You need to think harder
More gay then it will mean more degenerate soyciety
More degenerate then the woman will only want top 5 percent man. The rest will become gay or non gay KHHV.
Think about it

I see no rainbow flag
That was a protest against some government measures, my point was
As long as the government listen to the West, they will be kept as the rulers.
Also as long as the government has the support from the West, they can blackmail and beat up citizens as they wish.
Gay rights and parades and immigrant policies are used to gain support from the West. So the government is going to support them.

Last edited:
Ex Ottoman empire country especially the muslims one got the globohomo the hardest
Central Asia is barely even muslim at this point. A lot of muslim countries are larping as muslims despite not being one

I hate the 4th reich, and their dictatorship-like gun laws
They made shit stricter in Croatia a few months ago, soon we will be cucked like Britbongistan

They made shit stricter in Croatia a few months ago, soon we will be cucked like Britbongistan
Meanwhile Russian blasting their AA-12 to a boar :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

German will make other european hate them no matter what their ideology are

wtf bosia looks nice, always thought it was a shithole