Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Bothered by wifes sexual past

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

:soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

She is entitled to be a whore, but he isn't entitled to be bothered by it?

MANN I LOVE MODERN WOMEN
I want a HPV princess to stop my toxic masculinity. I want to be haunted by the spirits of her aborted children. I want to put my penis in a hole that was the site of both a gangbang and a murder, OOOH YEEEEEEAAAAH

Ha, man asked for help for himself, comment goes help poor wahmen

internet is total XD somedays

She chose you in the end, sweaty; chose you to be betabuxxed and have your resources leeched off of you to sustain whatever new activity or shallow "hobby" she may want to partake in, not to mention to cheat on you with Chad, never forgetting the ways of her hypergamy and attempting to conceal it from you with her lies! :society:

The relationship is getting 'back on track' because the 40-something foid realizes you're a good cuck and she needs you for money and housing; imagine continuing on with her when she didn't even feel the need to mention truthfully how many Chads she's been with. :feelskek:

MANN I LOVE MODERN WOMEN
I want a HPV princess to stop my toxic masculinity. I want to be haunted by the spirits of her aborted children. I want to put my penis in a hole that was the site of both a gangbang and a murder, OOOH YEEEEEEAAAAH
that's an amazing post made me lol Ill use that at some point if my injured brain can remember it over for me.

The problem is not so much that she was a whore before she met him but that she lied to him about it. He should divorce the cunt.

lol what a retarded answer completely missing the mark.
I think the issue is that the whore LIED about her sexual past.
He has every right to be upset about it and should dicorve that hoe.
His whole marriage and relationship was build on a lie, when those things are supposed to be built on honesty.
Also men have preferences too and not wanting a whore, bc you want a family and a working marriage is actually not as shallow as not dating men who are not literal gigants (thing you can control vs thing you cant control). He was mislead.
Not only is she a whore but she even lied about it. That stupid bitch wouldnt like being catfished by a good profilfoto and someone lying about his heigth and income now would she? The men who originally made the post is in an even shittier situation bc he found out after making a "deposit" way too late, atleast when catfished you can tell immediately and turn away. Its like his whole life turned out to be a lie, all this time and ressources wasted onto a mere phantasy of a person. He obviously (and rightfully so) feels greatly betrayed, he should grow a pair of balls and divorce that slut immediately. Maybe the bitch will have a tiny bit more respect for him then, bc he shows that he doesnt let her get away with everything, atleast more respect than when they met and dated, bc she clearly didnt respect him enough to tell him the truth.

Also maybe he didnt like the deflated amount of previous partners already but was desperate and thought to make a compromise,
meeting her in the middle, only to find out decades later that its double the amount!!! Brutal!!! Thats why I think it is important to have firm standards as a man and to not compromise with really important matters. I would feel so bad if I made such a compromise only to find out way later that my trust, kindness, willingness to adapt, sacrifices and keeping my ego in check was all for nothing and that I should have never compromised. Absolutely brutal!!!

What other feelings of his does she disregard and doesnt seem important enough?
What else does she lie about? Being faithful? The problems they had and nearly divorced prolly was bc she also cheated on him.
These kind of behaviours are all related and do not exist in an isolated vacuum.

The problem is not so much that she was a whore before she met him but that she lied to him about it. He should divorce the cunt.
Being a whore is also a problem but shes not "just" a filthy disgusting whore, shes also a filthy disgusting lying whore!

The fact she lied about her sexual past is worrying - and common. To expect guys to be okay with that is being completely dismissive of men's feelings and values. Women are infallible, they keep trying to hammer into us. Not the case.

He's been married to her for over a decade. He has just come to find out that he was mislead. To then shame him for his reaction is... terrible, for lack of a better word.
:yes::yes::yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back