Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bought 2 new guns. Took forevER to receive shipment.

• Thread starter Saint Lives MattER
  • Start date
Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Finally! Post office kept getting delayed and delayed. Should've received like ~2 weeks ago. Gonna go shooting at the range tomorrow. Maybe do some big game hunting latER. Nothing beats the taste of killing something; I love meat. :panties::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsokman: Merry Xmas brocels and fellow gunmaxxcels

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EHml3O0NralJ/

Last edited:
Nice fedposting, glowmaxxxer

Based, but be careful what you post in relation to your guns. It's not hard for the feds to come at your door at this point even if you imply some kind of threat.

Based, but be careful what you post in relation to your guns. It's not hard for the feds to come at your door at this point even if you imply some kind of threat.
Just a legal huntER buddy. Guns don't kill people; the Government does.

Also not American so the ATF can suck my living dogs cock. They'll have to find someone else's dog to shoot

Over for local deERs.

I hear there's good game in Ukraine :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

hey Interpol
hey IT
hey press reporters

im videospiel

I'm not one to encourage those who seem to be "a bit edgy". but my man, u have some balls to be posting this while the FBI is watching.

I'm not one to encourage those who seem to be "a bit edgy". but my man, u have some balls to be posting this while the FBI is watching.
I'm not American so the ATF can find someone else's dog to shoot, and I also have my hunting loicense so

I'm not American so the ATF can find someone else's dog to shoot, and I also have my hunting loicense so
Well whatever federal security Institution of ur country is probably looking at u rn, u posted sounded like a potential y'know shooter.

Well whatever federal security Institution of ur country is probably looking at u rn, u posted sounded like a potential y'know shooter.
He is a shootER. Of deERs and shit.

Guns don't kill people, the Government does. It's all false flags and crisis actors.

Shouldn't you be afraid of Russian glowies??? :feelswhat:
:feelswhat:

Must live in Africa

Hello, fellow guncel:feelsYall:

Based. I used to have an AK but sold it a while back.

Based. Make sure to get a truck too, to demonstrate the real (AM)(ER)Ican spirit.

you live in russia, which has even bigger secret police than the USA does lol

What are these guns used for outside of the viral mmo in ukraine? Doesnt look like what you hunt deers with

What are these guns used for outside of the viral mmo in ukraine? Doesnt look like what you hunt deers with
7.62x39 is big and adequate enough for deer, wouldn't be my first choice for defence against a charging bear, but it could do the trick in a pinch

Rifles and shotguns with barrels less than 500 mm (20 in) long are prohibited, as are firearms which shoot in bursts or have more than a 10-cartridge capacity.
Why do the guns in the photos have ~30 round magazines in them?

Don't post that here unless you want feds on you stupid twat.
1. I'm not American
2. I have my hunting loicense
3. The ATF can suck my dogs dick and find someone else's dog to shoot

How aren't you in Ukraine right now??? NEET? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Over for local deERs.

Why would you shoot deer when you can shoot normies. Honestly shoot at many bluepillers as you want and I'll stand and laugh, but don't you fucking dare touch the deer they are sacred
Deer matter far more than humans

How aren't you in Ukraine right now??? NEET? :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Hidecel, but they only want specific shit anyways like engineers. They'd tell me I'm useless if I tried to go

Why would you shoot deer when you can shoot normies. Honestly shoot at many bluepillers as you want and I'll stand and laugh, but don't you fucking dare touch the deer they are sacred
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Deers me.

Hidecel, but they only want specific shit anyways like engineers. They'd tell me I'm useless if I tried to go
Based hidecel. Do you think you will ascend since there will be less men to compete with at home? brutal

This kind of posts put this forum at risk. The lack of maturity of people some time amazes me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back