Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel bought some new skate shoes at the outlet mall yesterday

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
saw so many prime jbs and young adult couples. I least I got some bomb ass new kicks though
UWGBGiS.jpg

Those shoes look like girl shoes

nice. i had these
back when i was 15-16 and bluepilled and trying to fashionmaxx jfl. now i just wear regular nike normiecore shit

Going outside is suicidefuel everytime. As for the shoes I'm not a fan of that style, modern fashion trends are shit imo.

Are those your sunglasses?

I only wear Japanese sneakers, western sneakers are for hoodrats.

yeah i bought them along with the shoes
Did you have any particular thinking process (cover up my eyes, take attention away from face, etc.) when picking this pair out? They seem pretty damn loud.

You really love that picture don't you...

And yeah I wouldn't have chosen that colour but other than that they're nice. I tend to go for Converse-style trainers. Not really sure why. Maybe I should vary my tastes again a bit :)

You really love that picture don't you...

And yeah I wouldn't have chosen that colour but other than that they're nice. I tend to go for Converse-style trainers. Not really sure why. Maybe I should vary my tastes again a bit :)
If your feet are flatter than most, Converse and keds seem to be the preferred shoe, even if you're trying to regain/mold an arch (thanks to therapeutic insoles).

If your feet are flatter than most, Converse and keds seem to be the preferred shoe, even if you're trying to regain/mold an arch (thanks to therapeutic insoles).

To be honest the main reason I liked them was that they feel very light on my feet, plus I like the simple and stylish design!

Malls are a death zone OP. I just bought these online a couple days ago (because fuck going into public when you're a 4/10)
Multicolor nike special field air force 1 mens boots dusty peach dusty peach

Did you have any particular thinking process (cover up my eyes, take attention away from face, etc.) when picking this pair out? They seem pretty damn loud.
I like the colored lens looks cool to me and it was on sale for $8.

I like the colored lens looks cool to me and it was on sale for $8
I see. I don't think I'd be able to pull those off outside of a party where everyone is on mad drugs/is themed to be loud or something. I'm curious to see what your whole outfit with them would look like but I imagine that's asking for too much.

I see. I don't think I'd be able to pull those off outside of a party where everyone is on mad drugs/is themed to be loud or something. I'm curious to see what your whole outfit with them would look like but I imagine that's asking for too much.
I don't usually even wear sunglasses because I wear regular glasses but who would even give af? I will prob wear them when riding bmx or driving (I plan to wear them at work though since I lost the safety glasses they gave me lol) and those are aesthetic activities anyways. The complete outfit would just be the op, any of my skater brand tshirts i bought before uni (my light blue volcom shirt is my favorite), and prob my black gap jeans or khaki chinos. and of course my bike that has a sticker that spells "cunt" on it. I guess I am a bit of a showoff

These look amazing! But to be honest, when you said you bought skate shoes, I legit thought you meant wheelies!! I was about to be really jealous. :p

When I read the title, I thought you meant these kind of skate shoes. And i'm like "wow what a throwback"
393070_121_ss_01

Your shoes look very fashionable though. I want to get hightops sometime in the future.

When I actually have to wear shoes, i wear these
81xDmw3cKyL._UX395_.jpg