Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Boulder shooter: Suspected gunman, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, was bullied, anti-social and paranoid, brother says

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
The brother of a Colorado man who shot and killed 10 people at a Boulder grocery store on Monday described his sibling as deeply disturbed.

Mr Alissa’s brother spoke with The Daily Beast, calling him “very anti-social” and paranoid.

“When he was having lunch with my sister in a restaurant, he said, ‘People are in the parking lot, they are looking for me,’” the brother, Ali Aliwi Alissa, 34, said. “She went out, and there was no one. We didn’t know what was going on in his head.”

He said his brother had previously been outgoing, but turned anti-social after he was subjected to bullying in high school. He does not believe his brother’s attack was a political statement of any kind.

“[It was] not at all a political statement, it’s mental illness,” he said. “The guy used to get bullied a lot in high school, he was like an outgoing kid but after he went to high school and got bullied a lot, he started becoming anti-social.”

The Denver Post discovered court records from 2017 detailing an incident in which Mr Alissa, then 18, attacked a classmate at his high school. According to the report, he punched his classmate in the head without warning, and after the boy fell to the ground, Mr Alissa continued to attack him. The classmate suffered cuts and bruises to his head, according to an affidavit from the case.

The paper also spoke with some of Mr Alissa’s former wrestling teammates, who described him as short tempered and violent.

Dayton Marvel, a former teammate, said “he was kind of scary to be around” and recounted an incident in 2018 in which he had an outburst and threatened to kill people during an intra-team match.

“His senior year, during the wrestle-offs to see who makes varsity, he actually lost his match and quit the team and yelled out in the wrestling room that he was like going to kill everybody,” Mr Marvel said. “Nobody believed him. We were just all kind of freaked out by it, but nobody did anything about it.”

Another teammate, Angel Hernandez, said Mr Alissa got into a fistfight with another wrestler following the match after the wrestler teased him for losing.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/boulder-shooter-name-colorado-gunman-b1821207.html

===========================================

Basically, he is a product of bullying; it's people that pushed him over the edge and then they wonder what went wrong. :feelskek: As long as people continue getting bullied, then these shootings will happen over and over again.

>Normies dead
>Me happy
He was good looking, yet he got bullied. Blackpill destroyed.

Alissa

this site didn't influence this shooting or any other shootings
stop targeting this site

Ethnic with colored eyes, according to fakecels like @tehgymcel420 he should be slaying because "muh colored eyes." JFL.
@tehgymcel420 has taken his obsession with blue eyes to retardation levels. He envies dogs with blue eyes. JFL.

You get bullied, you lose social contact, you start to get violent and confrontational, you develop schizophrenia, then for no reason at all you go Eat Raviollis.

Honestly, what do normalniggers expect when they bully people? You can't have your cake and eat it too. They get upset because their reasoning about these things is irrational

Ethnic with colored eyes, according to fakecels like @tehgymcel420 he should be slaying because "muh colored eyes." JFL.
Those eyes are colored?

@tehgymcel420 has taken his obsession with blue eyes to retardation levels. He envies dogs with blue eyes. JFL.
Blue eyes are the whitest trait, females are attracted to whiteness, having blue eyes makes you a god in the eyes of females.

As if PlayStation is any better JFL.
GayStation-720x556.jpg

Anyhow, he was one of us for sure.
I hope he didn't visit any incel spaces though, cuz if he did they'll shut websites like this one down.

same case study of Santa Fe High School Shooter in 2018 with 10 shot dead, 13 injured

Santa Fe High School shooting - Wikipedia

According to at least one witness, Pagourtzis was the victim of bullying by multiple students and coaches.[26][27] The school denied the allegations of bullying by faculty.[28][third-party source needed] One of his former teachers described him as "quiet, but he wasn't quiet in a creepy way.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis

Attachments

• santa fe.jpg
    santa fe.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 82
I think he is gay, in fact, I am 100% sure. He calls average or above average girls ugly, while he calls ugly men good looking.
@Irredeemable
It all makes sense now

Honestly, what do normalniggers expect when they bully people? You can't have your cake and eat it too. They get upset because their reasoning about these things is irrational

Normies are braindead NPCs,

lets say they make a new law tomorrow
that Bullies Oppressors will be lined up and face a firing squad made up of their incel victims.

Guess what, those degenerate retards from IT will still be posting away , bullying and lying about incel men and all men in general.
and Evil Children will continue to bully short and ugly males in schools and the adult normies dont try to stop but do some bullying themselves also.

Last edited:
lets say they make a new law tomorrow
that Bullies Oppressors will be lined up and face a firing squad made up of their incel victims.

Guess what, those degenerate retards from IT will still be posting away , bullying and lying about incel men and all men in general.
and Evil Children will continue to bully short and ugly men in schools.
IT is like a couple orbiters and 3 seething foids with nothing better to do than hang out on places where they know they will get mad. nobody gives a fuck about them

well gee lets see..

ethnic...short..chubby... bullied in school...im sure chicks flocked him...

well gee lets see..

ethnic...short..chubby... bullied in school...im sure chicks flocked him...
Keep crying for this robust gigamogger.
40838714-9393441-Ahmad_Alissa_the_21_year_old_gunman_from_Monday_s_shooting_at_a_-a-63_1616517200178.jpg

He was good looking, yet he got bullied. Blackpill destroyed.

View attachment 426353
He was balding and looks like 100lbs overweight, he wasn't good looking like this photo. Must have been like 5 years ago. Look at that completely naked crown of his head, and he's like 5'6". BRutal

cbsn-fusion-active-shooter-in-boulder-colorado-supermarket-thumbnail-674702-640x360.jpg

Norwood 100 at age 21. That alone is a reason to go ER.

He was balding and looks like 100lbs overweight, he wasn't good looking like this photo. Must have been like 5 years ago. Look at that completely naked crown of his head, and he's like 5'6". BRutal

cbsn-fusion-active-shooter-in-boulder-colorado-supermarket-thumbnail-674702-640x360.jpg
NORWOOD REAPER CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM
tenor.gif

The brother of a Colorado man who shot and killed 10 people at a Boulder grocery store on Monday described his sibling as deeply disturbed.

Mr Alissa’s brother spoke with The Daily Beast, calling him “very anti-social” and paranoid.

“When he was having lunch with my sister in a restaurant, he said, ‘People are in the parking lot, they are looking for me,’” the brother, Ali Aliwi Alissa, 34, said. “She went out, and there was no one. We didn’t know what was going on in his head.”

He said his brother had previously been outgoing, but turned anti-social after he was subjected to bullying in high school. He does not believe his brother’s attack was a political statement of any kind.

“[It was] not at all a political statement, it’s mental illness,” he said. “The guy used to get bullied a lot in high school, he was like an outgoing kid but after he went to high school and got bullied a lot, he started becoming anti-social.”

The Denver Post discovered court records from 2017 detailing an incident in which Mr Alissa, then 18, attacked a classmate at his high school. According to the report, he punched his classmate in the head without warning, and after the boy fell to the ground, Mr Alissa continued to attack him. The classmate suffered cuts and bruises to his head, according to an affidavit from the case.

The paper also spoke with some of Mr Alissa’s former wrestling teammates, who described him as short tempered and violent.

Dayton Marvel, a former teammate, said “he was kind of scary to be around” and recounted an incident in 2018 in which he had an outburst and threatened to kill people during an intra-team match.

“His senior year, during the wrestle-offs to see who makes varsity, he actually lost his match and quit the team and yelled out in the wrestling room that he was like going to kill everybody,” Mr Marvel said. “Nobody believed him. We were just all kind of freaked out by it, but nobody did anything about it.”

Another teammate, Angel Hernandez, said Mr Alissa got into a fistfight with another wrestler following the match after the wrestler teased him for losing.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/boulder-shooter-name-colorado-gunman-b1821207.html

Basically, he is a product of bullying; it's people that pushed him over the edge and then they wonder what went wrong. :feelskek: As long as people continue getting bullied, then these shootings will happen over and over again.
Sounds like there were plenty of opportunities to get him some help. Mental health treatment is still in the stone ages.

He looks like a normie tbf but his height is subhuman

He is white-passing so he should be worshipped according to @tehgymcel420.
No, he doesn't have blue eyes. I'm white passing, but I'm incel cuz I don't have blue eyes.

https://newspunch.com/ann-coulter-mass-shootings-third-world-immigrants/ @BummerDrummer thoughts?

not condoning his actions(though to be honest wouldn't be surprised if more good then evil came out of this),but this murder could have been prevented if only a women married him.

He is white-passing so he should be worshipped according to @tehgymcel420.
He is not white passing, white people are tall and beautiful.

He's a 21 year old balding Syrian manlet. He is %100 not white-passing

not condoning his actions(though to be honest wouldn't be surprised if more good then evil came out of this),but this murder could have been prevented if only a women married him.
Foids prefer death to marrying an ethnic.

He should have gone after his bullies instead of some random people in a mall then. The victim list looks too varied to be a hitlist so he just sperged out and his bullies got away with it

You get bullied, you lose social contact, you start to get violent and confrontational, you develop schizophrenia, then for no reason at all you go Eat Raviollis.
I have raviolis!
I had a cake today. And, yes. I ate it TOO!

Don't tell me i can't eat my own goddamned motherfucking cake!

He should have gone after his bullies instead of some random people in a mall then. The victim list looks too varied to be a hitlist so he just sperged out and his bullies got away with it
The Bullies that messed with him are probably long gone and nowhere to be found, If he actually knew were his bullies were, or even had any contact with them still, he probably would've unleashed his wrath on them.
How are you supposed to find your bullies address years after they bullied you? If I could find the addresses of the garbage the bullied me I would have went ER on them a long time ago. You wouldn't even see me on this forum.