Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Boutta Hop On New Vegas.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Played this game once many years ago, but decided to get it again since it was on gamepass.

Huge Fallout fan and I have grinder so many hours into Fallout 4 and modded the shit outta it. Fellow brocels also highly recommended I try New Vegas.

Time to smoke up some weed and game the night away to forget about reality :smonk: :feelsYall:

good old game.. i started playing CyberJunk yesterday, its meh game but at least I can beat up npcs

good old game.. i started playing CyberJunk yesterday, its meh game but at least I can beat up npcs
New Vegas is defiantly a classic and will be for quite some time. Wish I could have gotten it on PC so I could mod, I love the settlement building aspect from FO4 and having that in NV would make it way more enjoyable.

Cyber(junk)punk 2077 isn't as bad as people say it is tbh, but it still is a letdown. I mainly like it because it is one of the very few Cyberpunk styled open world RPG games out there.