Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Brag warning, read at own risk] Got 1st IOI in months, then BRUTALLY MOGGED by chad

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
Today at uni I was chatting up a classmate. Despite my subhumanity I was leveraging my harcore looksmax and social skills. I made her laugh hella times with jokes and we were walking close so our shoulders were pressed on eachother. She smiled the whole time. It felt like heaven, but it was fleeting.

THE VERY MOMENT Chad comes along It goes from euphoria to ITS OVER. This guy is gigachad- aryan and 6'4 with CHISELED FEATURES. Her head SNAPS towards him and she WALKS OFF without even SAYING GOODBYE. Chad didnt even give a fuck and just snubbed her entirely and walked off (she's asian so shes way below chad's league) and when she came back I got 0 attention. It was CRYSTAL CLEAR all she could think about was Chad. This shit is INFURIATING if someone came and shot up my uni tomorrow I'd help him (no i actualy wouldnt violence is bad fbi).

it´s your fault for not holding frame. You need to suck her into your reality.

"She's Asian"

Then who gives a fuck about those stupid gooks? They infuriate me the most.

it´s your fault for not holding frame. You need to suck her into your reality.
Cope.

I was joking, you autists.

As with any rejection the reason always boils down to not being good looking enough.

I'm asian too, I prefer my own race. Anyway I would have 0 chance with any other race
This is exactly why they infuriate me the most. A lot of Asian women hate Asian men. It's so fucking disgusting that I want to puke every time I see those cunts. I fucking hate them.

so you were looksmogged irl?

That seems pretty brutal.

Anyway I would have 0 chance with any other race
do your parents ghostwrite for you on dating websites and pick your matches yet? my friends mom does this. they get me to "help" because i'm "handsome and white." (white=handsome) to them.

See your problem was that you didnt have KuNFiDenCe

Ouch, you should be upfront with the bitch and say "Yeah, I bet you wanted his cock right? Well guess what, you're repulsive to him so suck it up uggo, you'll never get anyone that attractive." Would've been worth the reaction.

Asian women generally despise me more than any other race. I wonder how your example would be refuted by normies or redpillers.

Ouch, you should be upfront with the bitch and say "Yeah, I bet you wanted his cock right? Well guess what, you're repulsive to him so suck it up uggo, you'll never get anyone that attractive." Would've been worth the reaction.
I go to uni in cuckfornia, would be expelled

I go to uni in cuckfornia, would be expelled

Minoritymaxx, say you're jewish/muslim and accuse her of insulting your race or religion. Fight fire with fire.

Well to be fair any of us get looksmog just by leaving the house/dorm/apartment/basement

dont really have much experience with being mogged anymore tbh, no reason to leave house other than when i need to get neetbux

Minoritymaxx, say you're jewish/muslim and accuse her of insulting your race or religion. Fight fire with fire.
Im ricecel nobody will believe me... cant even play minority card/game

Also, remember in a case of their word vs yours they always win because halo makes me low trust

A thing like that also happened with me in 2017. I felt a desire of death.

Im ricecel nobody will believe me... cant even play minority card/game

Plenty of ricecels are muslim too, like Indonesians (they fall more into curry category but still SEA), Malaysians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks etc.

Plenty of ricecels are muslim too, like Indonesians (they fall more into curry category but still SEA), Malaysians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks etc.
Read the edit

Her internal PUR-SON-ALE-ITY radar detected Chad's good intentions and integrity

Brag warning? Wtf is this shit?

She sensed Chad had a much better Personality than you

Well at least she showed her true face before you got too attached to her.
Imagine her liking you, being in a relationship with you and then leaving you for some dumbass.

It's better that you found out early.
You could even say that Chad actually helped you in some way.

Once some guy who's way better at social skills than me was talking to my gf at the time and made her cheat on me.

First I was angry at him but then I figured if she was so easy to steal, then he actually helped me, since I got rid of her.

I then learned my lesson not to look for easy/dumb girls.

Well at least she showed her true face before you got too attached to her.
Imagine her liking you, being in a relationship with you and then leaving you for some dumbass.

It's better that you found out early.
You could even say that Chad actually helped you in some way.

Once some guy who's way better at social skills than me was talking to my gf at the time and made her cheat on me.

First I was angry at him but then I figured if she was so easy to steal, then he actually helped me, since I got rid of her.

I then learned my lesson not to look for easy/dumb girls.
all females are easy when chad comes around

Fuck reading these stories pisses my off so much. Literally trembling with rrrage rn

Everything is relative incel brother. You weren't a complete subhuman and were fine for her until Chad came up and tipped the scale to make you a 1/10

"i liek nice guys, looks aren't evuryythinggg~! teehee"

Stupid sluts need to be beaten for their hypocrisy.

It wasn't even an IOI to begin.

Shadow effect is one of the most evil things Mother Nature blessed us with.