Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bragging normies

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
So i know this low-tier normie guy who used to be an incel. We were pretty good friends until he decided to turn into a betabux and move in with a single mother with two kids. He got cucked and he don't want to hang out anymore... I wonder why.

He showed me pics of this creature he decided to cuck himself for. She is a 3/10 chubby hobbit hamster looking foid in her early 30s.

The most funny and tragic thing is that he is completely delusional and compares her to other foids whos better looking and of course she always wins in terms of looks in his opinion. I don't get it. If i ever had to settle down with a creature like that i would never ever brag about her looks just to feel better.

Maybe this is what happens to some incels who finally get a gf. All these years of loneliness and deprivation makes fugly foids into stacies.

Put him out of his misery If you really are his friend.

Men develop oneitis infatuation akin to how a foid looks at a chad. Love is blind not in the sense thought of, ppl misunderstand the meaning. Love is blind as in the target of your affection is not perfect, far from it & you're oblivious to the hurt heading your way when a better partner is around the corner that will take all the affection from your "love". Everything is a love ladder, the one below wants the one a rung above. Foids will let chad treat them bad & cheat the way a man in love will never suspect the woman will cheat or lose attraction for him.

A man can look past negative traits & learn to love a woman
A woman loves a man straight away, if that initial connection is not there she will never want you on a primitive sexual level.

A man loves aspects of a woman, even ones that don't exist in anyone elses minds eye

A woman only wants a face that makes her pussy tingle & an attitude that shouts I'm better than everyone

Women fall out of love without even understanding what happened, like a hypnosis was lifted when the guy is mogged by another or loses his chad looks/attitude.

Blackpill him

From incel to cuck, theres nothing to brag about

Men develop oneitis infatuation akin to how a foid looks at a chad. Love is blind not in the sense thought of, ppl misunderstand the meaning. Love is blind as in the target of your affection is not perfect, far from it & you're oblivious to the hurt heading your way when a better partner is around the corner that will take all the affection from your "love". Everything is a love ladder, the one below wants the one a rung above. Foids will let chad treat them bad & cheat the way a man in love will never suspect the woman will cheat or lose attraction for him.

A man can look past negative traits & learn to love a woman
A woman loves a man straight away, if that initial connection is not there she will never want you on a primitive sexual level.

A man loves aspects of a woman, even ones that don't exist in anyone elses minds eye

A woman only wants a face that makes her pussy tingle & an attitude that shouts I'm better than everyone

Women fall out of love without even understanding what happened, like a hypnosis was lifted when the guy is mogged by another or loses his chad looks/attitude.
I think you're right. Some foids however will be fine as golddiggers and take advantage of their ugly betabux even if they get unsatisfied sometimes all the time during that relationship, sure they can cheat on the side too and get away with it...

I will say that my low-tier normie ex-friend kind of mogs his GF tbh. That's even worse: He mogs his GF by atleast 1 point, at the same time he has to deal with her offsprings and also pay for her shit.