Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Regret Helping My Female Neighbor That Was Being Abused

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1bzrf6q/i_regret_helping_my_female_neighbor_that_was/

The police eventually came and she filed a report. She told them and me he got mad because she told him in the middle of the night to charge her phone and I guess he went through it and found another guy in it. He woke her up and started hitting on her and ripped one of her braids out. He also tried to r*pe her in front of her kids.

I was hoping and praying she wouldn't go back to him but fast forward to this week. I saw outside my window as she was going to work that he was helping the kids in the car seats for her to take to daycare I assume. He had his shirt off and no shoes. And then he kissed her before she drove off and went back in her apartment. I know it's not my business technically, but it's triggering because I am a survivor of DV and I've been in that situation around that same age. I know what it is so I don't want to judge her for going back. But it just hurts to know that he may abuse her again.

I know I did the right thing but I feel like I should have just minded my business.

Even roasties know they can't keep foids away from dark triad Chad :feelskek:

Also jfl at this:

I am a black single mom
want to move due to raising a trans son in a anti trans state, but I am low income with absolutely no support

Her kid never had a chance :lul:

:feelshaha: i hate woke tranny shit tbh

thank fuck i wasn't born in a single mother household. my life would've been even more over if it was like that

I was effectively born in a single mother household due to my dad not teaching me shit.
my dad could barely speak english so we never talked and he never taught me anything too. grateful there was at least a somewhat masculine presence in the household though. would never want to be a feminized soy cuck

Warra reach for your posts. Claps

Had she written M instead of F, the answers would be dramatically different.

Last edited:
I love seeing shit like this couples drama at night is funny (popcorn worthy too)

Will help snail cross the road but would never help Foid

She deserves it and I hope both of them suffer.

the abuser is an autistic man who posts on incels.is

Holy fuck nuke predditors from orbit

thank fuck i wasn't born in a single mother household. my life would've been even more over if it was like that
dude i'm from a single mother household and trust me, you're better off than most single mother cels

incel -> tranny-> lolcow -> mass shooter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back