Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brain surgery (performed by brazilian inmates)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
looks like something was wrong with his brain, so they removed it :V

Those people are beyond fucked up. Like how are they happy about it? I am not virtue signalling. I understand killing somebody but what they do is fucked up. Fuckin puting your hands into someone's skull and having fun with its interiors...... They obviously have fucked up brains from all that sick environment that for them having fun is fuckin pulling out eye balls and brain out of the skull

Last edited:
will he recover?

Just put it in rice and it’ll be ok

This is what will happen to people who try to “JBW” in South America

Those people are beyond fucked up. Like how are they happy about it? I am not virtue signalling. I understand killing somebody but what they do is fucked up. Fuckin puting your hands into someone's skull and having fun with its interiors...... They obviously have fucked up brains from all that sick environment that for them having fun is fuckin pulling out eye balls and brain out of the skull.
Brazil has a lot of low IQ savages. Just hearing them talk you can tell they sound like dumbed-down, primitive beasts.

Why do zombies play with their food?

Similar surgeries have a recover rate of around 2 months. I expect the patient to be walking in around 1.5-2 months.
Its just a flesh wound, in Russia we do it every day

apezilians and mexicans need to be culled

Similar surgeries have a recover rate of around 2 months. I expect the patient to be walking in around 1.5-2 months.
Yes, fully recovered to his original Brazilian IQ.

These are the doctors and neurosurgeon immigrants that belong in the USA. #noboarders