Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Brainless IncelTears’ membERs grasping at straws to refute the blackpill even when a foid openly admits the blackpill

Its always like this. Foids will deny the blackpill all day because they know it will lead them to the gallows (cant wait)

Blackpill rejection is an example of cognitive dissonance.

Incels: women judge whether a guy is creepy based on his attractiveness

Women: we judge whether a guy is creepy based on his attractiveness

IT: no, women don't judge whether a guy is creepy based on his attractiveness :feels:
Ragefuel

The amount of coping IT does to escape from the fact that looks are the most important thing in this world never ceases to amaze me. Just unbelievable.

IT: no, women don't judge whether a guy is creepy based on his attractiveness :feels:
The main thing is disagreeing with le evil inkiees, everything else is secondary

The amount of coping IT does to escape from the fact that looks are the most important thing in this world never ceases to amaze me. Just unbelievable.
If that's true then they can't play victims forever. They dont know how to do that

If that's true then they can't play victims forever. They dont know how to do that

The other image was sufficient.

That's why it ceased when we started to remember things.

Incels: women judge whether a guy is creepy based on his attractiveness

Women: we judge whether a guy is creepy based on his attractiveness

IT: believe women :soy:

Also IT:

Have you seen the way the world treats fat or unattractive women?
So what? this is not what is discussed in the video. Have you seen that Biden did X? would be as productive to the discussion
+ Yeah I have. They get to plow normies all the way up to chad lite, get big media presentation in fat is good (that one fat pig model)

Yeee pretty privilege exists and this is part of it.
This is literally what the entirety of the blackpill is. Pretty = good. Why is it okay when they say it

This makes me so unreasonably angry fuck these fat soy eating idiots

When the scientific evidence proving the horn effect exists and that the majority of people are much more likely to judge a person off of their outward physical appearance rather than actual actions and characteristics of their personality but it's not enough for you because you once saw a 4'2 disabled acid attack victim with Bill Gates' daughter. :lul:

When the scientific evidence proving the horn effect exists and that the majority of people are much more likely to judge a person off of their outward physical appearance rather than actual actions and characteristics of their personality but it's not enough for you because you once saw a 4'2 disabled acid attack victim with Bill Gates' daughter. :lul:

“Fuck science. Science is racist and misogynistic. Science is a social construct of the evil patriarchy.

Doesn’t mattER what high iq scientists with univERsity degrees say regarding the fact that lookism is real and plays a significant role in how people treat othERs, pERsonality is all that mattERs because I once saw a short and ugly guy with a girlfriend, irregardless of the other 99% of times when I saw short and ugly guys walking alone without any girl by their side”

-cucktears logic

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Last edited:

They are detached from reality. They will probably say the sky is red if women say so. People on IncelTears are the stupidest people I have ever encountered, I didn’t realise how stupid human beings could possibly be until I discovERed IncelTears

American foids might be the worse foids on the planet after British foids.

there's no further reason or proof that we could give to IT cucks than this. a toilet have admitted the blackpill and i am sure a ton of other toilets admitted lookism over the ages, all they can do is to say that not everyone is like this and that we should not generalize.
anyway, i didn't see that post and i won't read the replies, i am pretty sure of what they are saying there already

Its always like this. Foids will deny the blackpill all day because they know it will lead them to the gallows (cant wait)
I experienced this. I once told a foid I faced racism for being curry and she told me not to judge women and be nice to them even if they are downright racist too me.

They don't want men to have even a single ounce of dignity.

I experienced this. I once told a foid I faced racism for being curry and she told me not to judge women and be nice to them even if they are downright racist too me.

They don't want men to have even a single ounce of dignity.

I once saw an incel make a post on IncelTears in which he didn’t even express any negative views towards women, blackpill beliefs, misogyny etc.

He genuinely, authentically, respectfully and politely asked IncelTears for advice on what he’s doing wrong and how he can improve in terms of attracting women given the fact that he was a 30 year old virgin.

An IT poster gave the same generic advice: “work on your personality”

That incel replied: “so when girls explicitly tell me that I’m too short and that my height is the problem, it’s actually my personality which is the issue?”

He got downvoted into oblivion.

Remember guys, if women explicitly admit that you’re too short for them. It has to be your personality which is the issue

If women say they don’t want to date you because you’re ethnic and they only want white guys, then your personality must be the issue

If women say they don’t want you because you’re too ugly, then your personality must be the issue.

We are not special for being blackpilled, everyone knows the blackpill is true and that looks matter, Secretly the members of IncelTears are all blackpilled just like us, they know we are correct when we talk about the importance of looks.

But if they were to admit that they know the blackpill is true, then they would have no reason to justify telling us to “stfu and stop complaining”.

Instead, they feign innocent ignorance so that they can have valid justification for ignoring our problems, even when deep down they know the truth but pretend to be stupider than they actually are.

These people are cold-hearted, emotionless sociopaths.

You can never expect any empathy from other human beings, so you should show them none either.

Next time a mass shooting, war, natural disaster happens, make sure to celebrate because the people who will die in those events would have been the same people who would laugh at your suffering and mock you for being an incel while telling you to “improve your personality” even when they know deep down that they are lying to us and that looks matter

Last edited:
foids will never accept black pill because it takes away their only power

How are they this delutional lmao.

Someone disagreed with their take and their answer is "oh, you just arent popular like moi. If you were, you would agree with me"

I once saw an incel make a post on IncelTears in which he didn’t even express any negative views towards women, blackpill beliefs, misogyny etc.

He genuinely, authentically, respectfully and politely asked IncelTears for advice on what he’s doing wrong and how he can improve in terms of attracting women given the fact that he was a 30 year old virgin.

That incel replied: “so when girls explicitly tell me that I’m too short and that my height is the problem, it’s actually my personality which is the issue?”

Remember guys, if women explicitly admit that you’re too short for them. It has to be your personality which is the issue

If women say they don’t want to date you because you’re ethnic and they only want white guys, then your personality must be the issue

If women say they don’t want you because you’re too ugly, then your personality must be the issue.

We are not special for being blackpilled, everyone knows the blackpill is true and that looks matter, Secretly the members of IncelTears are all blackpilled just like us, they know we are correct when we talk about the importance of looks.

But if they were to admit that they know the blackpill is true, then they would have no reason to justify telling us to “stfu and stop complaining”.

Instead, they feign innocent ignorance so that they can have valid justification for ignoring our problems, even when deep down they know the truth but pretend to be stupider than they actually are.

You can never expect any empathy from other human beings, so you should show them none either.

Next time a mass shooting, war, natural disaster happens, make sure to celebrate because the people who will die in those events would have been the same people who would laugh at your suffering and mock you for being an incel while telling you to “improve your personality” even when they know deep down that they are lying to us and that looks matter
I look forward to Global societal collapse in 2040. I will be taking heads and ripping spines of normscum then.

This. IT people arent stupid, They Are just evil

They have been intoctrinated so hard into believing that women are innocent unicorns who don't judge you according to looks that finding out the opposite would totally destroy their view of the world and make them go into a deep state of depression

its common sense though, I just don't understand how anyone can try and refute it. Thousands and thousands of studies that prove it, anecdotes, personal experiences, common phrases (ex: love at first sight), historical events (Napoleon complex) etc yet people try and deny it.

this retard probably SMV mogs me. Jesus fucking shit