Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media brave 5"3 acne ridden body ethnic 20 year old walking around New york live

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
1728.jpg
crazy stuff

Tacobowelcel FPS edition

So did this guy ever get laid or what

he just got a cute girls number while he was half naked and his skin acne was noticeable, he had 2k viewer which probably helps with status in her mind

So did this guy ever get laid or what

his friends paid for a hooker for him at first and his confidence has gotten better

Low inhib .
I Respect this guy .
he just got a cute girls number while he was half naked and his skin acne was noticeable, he had 2k viewer which probably helps with status in her mind

his friends paid for a hooker for him at first and his confidence has gotten better

fistbump friendzone rejection

Now we're talking about true ugliness. Outside of deformity this is about as bad as it can get.

Man this guy is actually hideous like its hard to see his face

The poor guy is humiliated in public. I may be incel but if that includes a social life where I'm being treated like shit and going through what he does I'm comfortable when I am