Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"brave Iranian girl"

06AEEF78 E85F 4AD4 92E5 CA90396406AF

:lul:She should be stoned wtf happened to based muslimcels

"Oppressed" women have to wear a hijab. Oppressed men have no chance at a normal healthy life.

"I want to be free and a whore!! I dont want to be a loyal housewife! Let me be behave like a western cunt!!! "

:foidSoy:She just wants her ponytail used while deep throating Chad

She should be stoned to death

With all the other problems in that country why is it that these women choose to protest over the right to dress like whores for Chad lol. Rhetorical question we all know the answer. Seriously they wont stand up and fight for any actual noble cause.

With all the other problems in that country why is it that these women choose to protest over the right to dress like whores for Chad lol. Rhetorical question we all know the answer. Seriously they wont stand up and fight for any actual noble cause.
Just beating maxxxx

Its actually happening sooner than expected. I thought that the middle east was somewhat protected by globohomo clown world with Islam.

And that they would have to relent somewhat to the Anglo-Jewish world order culturally in about 35-50 years from now. But its actually happening right now jfl.

Clown world...

Its actually happening sooner than expected. I thought that the middle east was somewhat protected by globohomo clown world with Islam.

And that they would have to relent somewhat to the Anglo-Jewish world order culturally in about 35-50 years from now. But its actually happening right now jfl.

Clown world...
Every place that have an internet acess , women from patriarchal countries are just gonna read and see how other other women are free to do whatever they want and no matter the race they’ll envy it and will start trying to overthrow the patriarchal regime

Every place that have an internet acess , women from patriarchal countries are just gonna read and see how other other women are free to do whatever they want and no matter the race they’ll envy it and will start trying to overthrow the patriarchal regime
That's how North Korea still survived to this day since worldwide internet doesn't exist there. They just make their own internet.

I hope they run them over with tanks