Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brave ukraine women behaviour

Men's rights mind-rent-free content.

Stunning and brave

Oh noez! The poor banderafag mass murderers are getting cucked :(

Their wives will cheat on them

If there really is hell, I wanna meet these foids there.

I was so exhausted I spent the first days just sleeping, walking and thinking. Suddenly I had some free time when there was no need to go to my job or take care of my parents. And then one moment I surprisingly realized: I don’t miss home. I don’t want to go back. I mean, it’s not that I don’t love my parents or my husband. I wasn’t thinking about divorce. I just realized that I wanted to be by myself.

Fucking ragefueling

This war was a blessing in disguise for both Ukrainian and Russian foids --- the former get to apply for refugee status in cozy EU and USA and will never return to Ukraine; the latter, despite not even getting summoned to fight, find a good excuse to leave. The men in contrast are getting butchered, with Ukrainian men banned from leaving

This war was a blessing in disguise for both Ukrainian and Russian foids --- the former get to apply for refugee status in cozy EU and USA and will never return to Ukraine; the latter, despite not even getting summoned to fight, find a good excuse to leave. The men in contrast are getting butchered, with Ukrainian men banned from leaving
Just goes to show the true brutal reality of war and how cucked it is (especially when you’re losing by a landslide)

Just goes to show the true brutal reality of war and how cucked it is (especially when you’re losing by a landslide)
The Ukrainian men should have fought against their own country. How did they not after seeing how hard they were getting cucked? Must be the white-knighting of the cumskins.

god I hope every whore who was allowed to leave got brutally raped by some truecel

god I hope every whore who was allowed to leave got brutally raped by some truecel
Quite the opposite, they are on Onlyfans or just leeching from the Westerners.

Quite the opposite, they are on Onlyfans or just leeching from the Westerners.
I heard there were some who got raped, I'm glad about.

But yeah unfortunately most weren't are whores now.

Empathetic gender strikes again.