Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brazilian femoids are the craziest

Yeah I’m not clicking that. I’m feeling pissed off enough already.

Kill the fool befo she kills u

And we are the monsters :woke:

I just watched goblin slayer and the first thing that came to my mind was this

Last edited:
Its Brazil tho, everyone kills everyone there

I understand why you escaped Brazil now !

me. and I'm a dude. I'll kill and rape bitches, in that order.

Ok first of all bro, you didn't actually kill anyone yet have you?
You think you are something behind the screen but I can bet my money you are not.
Let's assume of a second hypnotically that you are crazy enough and have the courage to actually kill another human being.
I can bet all of my money you won't be laughing in the process.

You think you are something behind the screen but I can bet my money you are not.
Let's assume of a second hypnotically that you are crazy enough and have the courage to actually kill another human being.

well, see Fairyboy, I've strangled someone, blinded someone, almost broke someone's spine.
laughing, eh, I dunno. I don't feel anything these days tbqh. emotions are foreign to me.

In the municipality of Girau do Ponciano, located in the state of Alagoas, Brazil, a woman was filmed on camera torturing and gutting a man. While she was killing him, she laughed and mocked the victim.

According to Colonel Lima Júnior, Public Security Secretary of Alagoas, 46 year old Genaldo Vieira dos Santos was quartered in what appears to be killing for revenge. The woman cut off the victim’s penis, carved out his heart and severed his head.

The suspects, who had meanwhile been arrested, stated that they had killed Genaldo because he would have suffocated two children to death. However, police confirmed they have no knowledge of any such crime having taken place, and found no evidence Genaldo would have been involved in any such crime.

The arrested were identified as Romário dos Santos Silva and Ubirajara da Silva Santos, both 26 year old, Eduardo Fernandes dos Santos, 30, and Brimax da Silva, 24. The chief culprit, the woman, was identified only as 19 year old Thaise.

The investigation also showed that taxi driver Eduardo Fernandes dos Santos was responsible for bringing the suspects to the crime scene. Brimax da Silva Lisboa was not present during the killing, but was responsible for carrying out surveillance of the victim and planning the kidnapping and subsequent death.

The confessions of the suspects clarify that the victim was kidnapped from his residence at gun point.

Never trust a brazil bitch.
Screen Shot 2018 10 14 at 53339 AM

They even attack each other.

well, see Fairyboy, I've strangled someone, blinded someone, almost broke someone's spine.
laughing, eh, I dunno. I don't feel anything these days tbqh. emotions are foreign to me.

ok so you are a little violent that's it man, nothing to be ashamed of.

The point I was trying to make is that they were laughing while doing it, that means that they were enjoying it.
That's messed up.

Never trust a brazil bitch.
View attachment 52848

They even attack each other.

Wow..
Brazilian femoids are the purest version of the femoid mentality..

If I had the chance to kill a gypsy without any consequences I can assure you that I would laugh in the middle of the dismemberment,even if the laugh was not genuine,these people have made my life shit and I wouldn't pity them at all.