Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is probably the best form of self defense against BBCs

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The reason being, because very very few e of them train it

Ain’t no nigga gon pay $100-$250 a month for a BJJ academy membership and $300 for Gis and rash guards

if you think rolling on the ground in an actual street fight is a good idea you are mistaken:feelskek: Being good at judo or boxing is much better idea, or having a knife orsomething

if you think rolling on the ground in an actual street fight is a good idea you are mistaken:feelskek: Being good at judo or boxing is much better idea, or having a knife orsomething
You shouldn’t ever try to pick fights, just because you never know if the other guy has a gun or knife, or if he’s a black belt in bjj or an mma champ

But if you get grabbed by a huge black guy, he’s not gonna let you go because “you’re a nice guy” or “you ease the tensions with your diplomatic speech”

Take him where he can’t swim, to the ground, and dominate him from mount

And you can also dominate him from guard, since he’ll be lost (grab his leg from triangle or reverse him, so you don’t get slammed, better to reverse)

best fighting style 1v1 no doubt about it, fags dont know what to do on the ground

The problem is that niggers always attack in groups

Being good at judo or boxing is much better idea
Definitely. Striking > grappling in a street fight. From what I've seen, most guys who train BJJ and shit like that spend 90% of the time learning bullshit technique and theory, and not actually practicing fighting real opponents like they do in boxing / kickboxing gyms

Definitely. Striking > grappling in a street fight. From what I've seen, most guys who train BJJ and shit like that spend 90% of the time learning bullshit technique and theory, and not actually practicing fighting real opponents like they do in boxing / kickboxing gyms

BJJ and wrestling are the only martial arts where people go 100% against a fully resisting opponent everyday

You’ll literally get brain damage if you do that in the striking martial arts

Things like aikido and taekwondo are just pretend fighting

You need to counter. Thats why I learned krav maga. If a nigger has a knife its over no matter how you know striking.

You need to counter. Thats why I learned krav maga. If a nigger has a knife its over no matter how you know striking.

If they have a knife, you have to try to escape

Or have a gun

No other way around it

BJJ and wrestling are the only martial arts where people go 100% against a fully resisting opponent everyday

You’ll literally get brain damage if you do that in the striking martial arts

Things like aikido and taekwondo are just pretend fighting
nigga your literally fighting on the ground:feelskek: ITS THE WORST PLACE to be in a street fight. Judo is just throws
judo-throw.gif

In this you can be able to stand up while the other guy is on the floor allowing you to not get jump attacked. and muay thai and kickboxing practice sparring with resistance

If they have a knife, you have to try to escape

Or have a gun

No other way around it
Incels should carry a knife or gun. Foids can attack for no reason with pepper gases because "muh rape :foidSoy:"

nigga your literally fighting on the ground:feelskek: ITS THE WORST PLACE to be in a street fight. Judo is just throws
judo-throw.gif

In this you can be able to stand up while the other guy is on the floor allowing you to not get jump attacked. and muay thai and kickboxing practice sparring with resistance

How is an untrained person (unless they’re way bigger), going to get up from a mount against a blue belt or higher

Once I have you on the ground, why would I let you go

b
How is an untrained person (unless they’re way bigger), going to get up from a mount against a blue belt or higher

Once I have you on the ground, why would I let you go
because if i was a low life criminal my freinds would jump in and kick you rhead, thats why u gotta train judo

But if you get grabbed by a huge black guy, he’s not gonna let you go because “you’re a nice guy” or “you ease the tensions with your diplomatic speech”

Take him where he can’t swim, to the ground, and dominate him from mount

And you can also dominate him from guard, since he’ll be lost (grab his leg from triangle or reverse him, so you don’t get slammed, better to reverse)
@Broly has a lot of experience with dominating black men
usually known as buckbreaking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back