Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brazilian Stacy and Chad tv show

• Thread starter oldcellcopecell
  • Start date
O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★

These brazilian girls are something else.

My gym is full of this kind of girls. A reminder that no weight I can lift is heavier than these feels I have to carry.

Brazilian women man it’s so painful to see such beauty and know there’s no chance

(My friends girl is a Brazilian so at least I get to be near one ,I’m gonna go cry now)

My gym is full of this kind of girls. A reminder that no weight I can lift is heavier than these feels I have to carry.

You're lucky man, these girls are so hot. They don't have girls like this where I live. This is like how hot girls looked in the 60s before feminism.
Brazilian women man it’s so painful to see such beauty and know there’s no chance

(My friends girl is a Brazilian so at least I get to be near one ,I’m gonna go cry now)

I know right.

They are also really good at that cute/sexy mix.
Most of the show has these girls in thong bikinis too.

@Mainländer

Not Brazilian related but there was this this one show on playboy tv where they had a group of chads and stacies hookup in many different ways. Now that is suifuel.