Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel BrazilianSigma, is that you?

404 page not found

:lul::lul::lul::lul: Hope it was @Mainländer

Why cats? They kawaii and sacred. Better do it to femoids, those nasty disgusting pests, and must be exterminated

Anyone that hurts animals needs to be brutally beaten to death.

The link didn't work but I got a pretty good message from the summary and I do hope it was BrazilianSigma.

That fuckers limbs should be pulled from his body joint by joint.
Then made to eat them
When he shits them, he'll be forced to eat the shit.
Then he should be forced to eat the cat's decaying body.
Then his body should be used for target practice for sniping at long ranges

:lul::lul::lul::lul: Hope it was @Mainländer
What did cats ever do to us?

It was Sigma. Those cucktears want to blame us for every problem in the fucking Galaxy? We can do the same. It was Sigma.

Just lol this cuck is everywhere on cuck tears

Nah I don't think it was BrazilianSmegma (kek), he's too busy taking screenshots of all posts in braincels and sometimes on this site, posting them on cucktears and pressing the F5 button to see if he has got any more cuckit karma :lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Did he post to 55chan? Just the other day there were pics of a killed cat with a time stamp there.

I don't know what 55 chan is. dunno.

What did cats ever do to us?

It was Sigma. Those cucktears want to blame us for every problem in the fucking Galaxy? We can do the same. It was Sigma.

I meant I hope Mainlander killed Smegma's cat

Animal cruelty is so fucked up if youre killing it for fun

Exactly, its ok when you eat it after though
white people tend to use a bolt gun to stun the animal first unlike sandniggers who bleed them out and chinks who make them suffer to improve the taste, vegan diets are nutritionally inferior so it's justified for now.

I don't know what 55 chan is. dunno.

I meant I hope Mainlander killed Smegma's cat
Oh. I don’t know about killing a cat, but definitely putting it in a place where it’s not subject to abuse.

Does it have Kuruminha pictures, need more Kuruminha hentai pictures for science. Cute adorable loli
I think you can find them at /34/ there, but Kuruminha was BRchan's tan, not 55's. And BRchan is dead.

Did he post to 55chan? Just the other day there were pics of a killed cat with a time stamp there.
Is 55chan as popular with Brazilian incels as 4chan/8chan is with Anglophone incels?

Is 55chan as popular with Brazilian incels as 4chan/8chan is with Anglophone incels?
I don't know tbh. 4chan is much bigger but there aren't only Anglos there.

I think you can find them at /34/ there, but Kuruminha was BRchan's tan, not 55's. And BRchan is dead.
Neęed more Kuruminha, more. You in Brazil better make me more

Not even. They should be subjected to the worst torture possible, to where it would make Guantanamo Bay look like Candy Land.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back