Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bread is a fake food and should be illegal

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Where the fuck would you find bread in nature ? Bread isn't a real food it's unnatural and should be illegal but the jews wants to keep poisoning us with bread

bro thought he was onto something

I'am
20240322 020929

bro thought he has onto something

Keep eating your bread goyms hahah

Bread is grain sludge baked into squares.

Only grain brains eats bread.

Conclusion of sfcelism @rope infinity ♾️

this kind of reminds me of gatis

Where the fuck would you find bread in nature ? Bread isn't a real food it's unnatural and should be illegal but the jews wants to keep poisoning us with bread
I've heard taking showers is a Jewish conspiracy.

Where the fuck would you find bread in nature ?
In Europe on tables of true aryan households served with butter beaten (?) by big boobed blonde foids like in "my słowianie" music video. Stupid question.
Bread isn't a real food it's unnatural and should be illegal but the jews wants to keep poisoning us with bread
Only on other continents it's unnatural (chemical). Also kikes make that stupid dry and thin like them after going to auschwitz crackers, not real bread

In Europe on tables of true aryan households served with butter beaten (?) by big boobed blonde foids like in "my słowianie" music video. Stupid question.

Only on other continents it's unnatural (chemical). Also kikes make that stupid dry and thin like them after going to auschwitz crackers, not real bread
Interesting take, some bread is higher quality than others you need to go to a real bakER if you want good bread straight from the oven (like in Auschwitz)

Only low IGA because of diabetes

I agree actually, I keep telling my siblings that enriched white flour is inflammatory and bread should only be eaten in times of famine but they keep consuming high-carb nutrient-deficient goyslop that is bread. Wheat should be avoided at all costs imo. I'm a big fan of potatoes as my carb of choice even if they are a gut-demolishing nightshade, over for non-keto-cels.

I like bread. I'm a runnercel so I need to eat as much carbs as possible. If I don't I will gas out on my run

Interesting take, some bread is higher quality than others you need to go to a real bakER if you want good bread straight from the oven (like in Auschwitz)
Yes.
I understand your objections thought, I heard that american and asian ones are absolute shit and even here there's a lot of bad ones.

If you ever get a chance, try Lithuanian rye bread, it'll change your life.

It will not touch this