Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State in Sahel terrorists have finally captured the provincial town of Ménaka this morning. 5 Wagner PMC mercenaries killed.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Not confirmed. Some pro-Daesh are sharing these reports, as well as impartial accounts.

Other sources have reported heavy clashes during this past night. NASA FIRMS shows some lectures. I'm looking into it right now.

Isis is back? Fuck yeah :feelsgah: Good times once again.

THE BLACK FLAG SHALL RISE AGAIN FROM AL-SHAM! BY ALLAH, WE WILL CLEANSE ALL LANDS OF THE INFIDELS!

Last edited:
Where is this shithole

Isis is back? Fuck yeah :feelsgah: Good times once again.
I mean, they're already holding onto communes in Mali, far northern Niger and Burkina Faso. I'll make a thread about that.

What? You said were strongly against terrorists and Islamist groups. Why the sudden change of heart?
Great changes are coming in the world as a consequence of this current situation. It'll serve as a wake-up call for Western leaders.

Also, let me tell you there's a swift difference between "cheerleading" and typing "good".

Great changes are coming in the world as a consequence of this current situation. It'll serve as a wake-up call for Western leaders.

Also, let me tell you there's a swift difference between "cheerleading" and typing "good".
Western leaders are in on it. The ones who aren't will get replaced in future elections.

They've been causing problems for France for a while now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back