Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BREAKING: U.S. Supreme Court officially overturns Roe v. Wade

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

At 10:10am ET today, the U.S. Supreme Court released its decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization

This is a very recent development and more will be added later. The full decision is 213 pages and will take a while to digest.

The ruling is 6-3. The majority opinion is authored by Justice Alito, joined by Justices Thomas, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and Barrett. Chief Justice Roberts filed an opinion concurring in the judgment. Justices Breyer, Kagan, and Sotomayor filed a dissenting opinion.

Edited to correct a typo.

Last edited:
Protest Louisiana GIF by GIPHY News

not anymore, piggy

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

No more entitlement!

Based Clarence Thomascels

I HATE "LIBERAL" IDIOTS AND WESTERN WHORES THEY ARE SO DUMB

I HOPE THAT THEY ALL GONNA GET RAPED BY NIGGERS AND THEIR HEADS CUT OFF

I'm excited for the soy and foid reactions.

I HATE "LIBERAL" IDIOTS AND WESTERN WHORES THEY ARE SO DUMB

I HOPE THAT THEY ALL GONNA GET RAPED BY NIGGERS AND THEIR HEADS CUT OFF
I'm excited for the soy and foid reactions.
Protest Louisiana GIF by GIPHY News

not anymore, piggy

Abortion is the conservative position. When a barbarian horde raided a village back in the day, the bastard children of rape were either aborted or drowned in the river. No one would pay for those bastard children, they would eliminate that social problem instead of giving them community welfare. Even when women had no rights there was still abortion.

Real Issue is the legality of Fornication, not Abortion, that's the actual redpilled position.

Abortion is the conservative position. When a barbarian horde raided a village back in the day, the bastard children of rape were either aborted or drowned in the river. No one would pay for those bastard children, they would eliminate that social problem instead of giving them community welfare. Even when women had no rights there was still abortion.
Most modern abortions are not rape victims. Just women who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Return consequences for actions.

Most modern abortions are not rape victims. Just women who refuse to take responsibility for their actions. Return consequences for actions.
They won't take responsibility, stop being bluepilled. Assuming women can take responsibility is assuming they are equal to men, women didn't have rights back in the day precisely because they were not assumed to be responsible. They will just pawn off bastards to the state where they will become orphan welfare recipients.

Again, the main issue is lawful fornication. Bastard Children are a social problem for everyone.

dumb ass nigga

shitty example

I personally couldn't give two shits about the child. Foids suffer the consequences of fucking Chad and that makes me happy.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

dumb ass nigga

shitty example
It's the real world example. Women didn't have any rights back in the day, they couldn't even travel without a man due to fear of rape/brideknapping as women were property, yet you always had abortion as a necessity to deal with the social problem of bastards.

They won't take responsibility, stop being bluepilled. Assuming women can take responsibility is assuming they are equal to men, women didn't have rights back in the day precisely because they were not assumed to be responsible. They will just pawn off bastards to the state where they will become orphan welfare recipients.

Again, the main issue is lawful fornication. Bastard Children are a social problem for everyone.
Lock them up for it. CONSEQUENCES

I personally couldn't give two shits about the child. Foids suffer the consequences of fucking Chad and that makes me happy.:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
You will suffer more than the foids, they'll just make more orphaned bastards who will become societal problems.

Lock them up for it. CONSEQUENCES
Your conservative friends are pro-fornication, they won't help you on that front, in fact they are pro-fornication precisely because they see lawful fornication as a way to cut down on the stigma against out of wedlock birth in the name of being anti-abortion.

Your conservative friends are pro-fornication, they won't help you on that front, in fact they are pro-fornication precisely because they see lawful fornication as a way to cut down on the stigma against out of wedlock birth in the name of being anti-abortion.
Please argue with what I said. No one mentioned "conservative friends" except for you. I said lock the whores up. Round them up and kill them.

I don't care, here in California - our Governor already said that the abortion clinics would stay open. In fact, tourism to California will probably increase even more, since foids now want to travel here specifically for abortions.

HAHAHAHA now foids can not fuck around

HAHAHAHA now foids can not fuck around
They will because it's their nature, they will just have bastards spawns an give them to the state orphans/societal problems.

I don't care, here in California - our Governor already said that the abortion clinics would stay open. In fact, tourism to California will probably increase even more, since foids now want to travel here specifically for abortions.
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:Newsome will get ousted from power by KKK ( in Just Dance 2) and create a Roastie patrol:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I just read that 3 states already banned abortion entirely (was set to be banned the moment roe is overturned) and 3 more will have it banned in 30 days. So that’s 6 states worth of foids that will be absolutely seething

Finally US did something based:panties::panties:

The foids aren't gonna like this :ahegao::ahegao:

Exciting news. Just made my day ngl :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Let’s fucking go

I'm just enjoying the salt mine.

Massive lifefuel
I am already on reddit reading roastie tears:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Keep crying worthless whores maybe you would think twice before monkey branching between Chad cocks now:society:
Incredibly based supreme court
With how cucked US institutions usually are this is a miracle.
Based judges.

And just in time for the weekend, it will be fun to watch the meltdown.

based fuck that kid. Most kids are trash scum who grow to bully trucels.

your body MY CHOICE :chad:

The compassionate gender seething because they can't rip new born babies to pieces :feelsclown:

:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties: Based and death to hookup and slutty chad chasing roasties! Time for you whores to be treated like the baby incubators you are, and nothing more!

Wouldn't this mean less sex for mankind?:feelsUgh:

YEAHHHHHHHH
GOOD DAY TO BE A MAN
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::panties:

Exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back