Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Breastfeeding is extremely important.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Nobility, rich, aristocrats often used wet-nurses to breastfeed their children. One of the reasons was that is had health benefits.
Before XX century it was a widespread practice ( probably not only amongst the rich ).

King of France, Louis XIV with a wet-nurse.

Meanwhile many subhumans born in 'advanced' XX century weren't even breastfeed.
Imagine never experiencing benefits of breastfeeding and instead using some cheap soy 'infant formula' because your parents either were poor or retarded or both?

No wonder so many low IQ defective nervous undeveloped subhuman mutants.

Yes i need big tits to suck

I know it boosts your immune system but is it really that nutritious ?
It's obviously better than those 50% corn syrup formulas (jfl at americans) but is it much better than cow milk ?

Yes i need big tits to suck
Scumciety : 'breastfeeding has numerous health benefits'.
Also scumciety: didn't monitoring if a child was breastfeed at all...

as far as i know lots of women have problems with breastfeeding, they can't do it, my mother couldn't and she was going on rave parties when i was a baby.

Image 2024 04 16 164451265

Eb98a1729385baa5591a100173fcad14

Put this milk bitch in chains, forcefeed her lactation-inducing drugs, then let us fucking FEAST :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

I wanna get breastfed by a dommy mommy

I'd love to suck on tits non stop for hours while being jerked off at the same time:ahegao:

I know it boosts your immune system but is it really that nutritious ?
It's obviously better than those 50% corn syrup formulas (jfl at americans) but is it much better than cow milk ?
Logically human milk should contain the most benefits for humans, not a cow milk.

Incel trait: you didn’t even get to suck on your mother’s tits as a baby :feelsrope:

as far as i know lots of women have problems with breastfeeding, they can't do it, my mother couldn't and she was going on rave parties when i was a baby.
Prior to XX century it was possible to use other females for breastfeeding purposes. Now they use cheap 'formula'. What a clown world.

Nobility, rich, aristocrats often used wet-nurses to breastfeed their children. One of the reasons was that is had health benefits.
Before XX century it was a widespread practice ( probably not only amongst the rich ).

King of France, Louis XIV with a wet-nurse.

View attachment 1136428

Meanwhile many subhumans born in 'advanced' XX century weren't even breastfeed.
Imagine never experiencing benefits of breastfeeding and instead using some cheap soy 'infant formula' because your parents either were poor or retarded or both?

No wonder so many low IQ defective nervous undeveloped subhuman mutants.
Sucking tits stimulate jaw growth, its natures "mewing"

Most foids don't give a fuck about this or they believe soy formula is just as nutritious. So fucking dumb.