Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Breastmilk may be incels last hope

It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Foids are suppose to release oxcitocyn during breastfeeding to rise the bonds between them and their respective children:
What would happen if we incels Moneymaxx and Seamaxx to then get a thirld-worlder pregnant and being breastfed like our children?
Bonds with the foid would be stronger. More if we take in consideration that an adult will suction more milk than a toddler or newborn so it will be more oxcitoxyn in the table.
Divorce would be impossible if we be breastfed for 5 years at least.

we get it bro you have a fetish.

"Allan you sick freak"

Reminds me of this doujin I read a week ago

What would happen if we incels Moneymaxx and Seamaxx to then get a thirld-worlder pregnant and being breastfed like our children?
Bonds with the foid would be stronger. More if we take in consideration that an adult will suction more milk than a toddler or newborn so it will be more oxcitoxyn in the table.
Divorce would be impossible if we be breastfed for 5 years at least.
iu

Never began for fetishcels

M-m-mommyyyyyyyy?

What does breastmilk taste like? Is it closer to cow milk or goat milk? I can't stand the latter tbh.

What does breastmilk taste like? Is it closer to cow milk or goat milk? I can't stand the latter tbh.
If foid doesn't have mastitis is usually sweeter than cow's milk but less creamer at same time. But if foid has mastitis or like two years old breastfeeding it could be salty and a bit creamer than usual some times.

Trucel trait: your mom never breastfed you.

must be so fucking bad taste

I don't think it is fetish. Breastmilk is extremely important for a child and to form close bond with your mother. If you weren't breastfeed ar was breastfeed very rarily you will have problems with socialization and forming bonds with other females. There are even speculations that poor eyesight and autism are consequences of poor breastfeeding.

I don't think it is fetish. Breastmilk is extremely important for a child and to form close bond with your mother. If you weren't breastfeed ar was breastfeed very rarily you will have problems with socialization and forming bonds with other females. There are even speculations that poor eyesight and autism are consequences of poor breastfeeding.
I was breastfed for 9 months and I have never had a girlfriend in my life.

Reduced natal immune system and bad jaw/bite development. All women should do their utmost best to breast feed.
I don't think breastmilk can fix jaw problems.

I don't think breastmilk can fix jaw problems.
Well yeah, its more important that the child has a hard food diet and not modern smooth mushy crap that we eat, but:

Well yeah, its more important that the child has a hard food diet and not modern smooth mushy crap that we eat, but:
Breastmilk is kinda crazy, isn't it? I heard that it cures injuries on toddlers.