Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brenton Tarrant Was An Incel And That's a Fact!

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE THIS THREAD BY ASKING YOU ONE QUESTION

DO YOU REALLY THINK A MAN WHO HAD A STACY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THIS WOULD GO BERSERK ON ETHNICS COPING WITH RELIGION ALL IN THE NAME OF SAVING MUH WHITE RACE?

260px-Brenton_Gf.jpg

WHAT DOES YOUR INCEL GUT TELL YOU?SO HE WAS JUST LIVING LIFE LIKE A NORMAL LAD,HAD A GF,FRIENDS AND THEN BOOM TOMORROW HE IS GOING ON THE RAMPAGE AGAINST RAPEFUGEES INVADERS AND WRITING THE MOUNT OLYMPUS OF TEXT THAT IS HIS MANIFESTO?
7VGOFkX

JFL OF COURSE NO! ROPE ASAP IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

1)
THAT IS NOT HIM
THIS IS A RANDOM IVAN FROM UKRAINE

NOT ONLY DOES HE LOOK NOTHING LIKE BRENTON BUT NOTICE THE BUILDINGS BEHIND THEM,THE TREE THAT IS COLORED WHITE AT THE BOTTOM AND THE PUMA SHIRT?MY ACUTE SIGHT RECOGNIZES HOLY SLAVLANDS IN MERE SECONDS

D1t7oByUkAARw6n.jpg

WHERE DID YOU SEE A CARPET ATTACHED TO THE WALL?!

THE SOCIAL PAGE OF IVAN

WHILE IVAN WAS PULLING HOT BOMBSHELLS ON HIS ARM BRENTON TARRANT WAS:

FAT MANLET WITH FRIZZY CURLY GINGER HAIR!

NOW CHECK THIS OUT:

GIRFRIENDS WERE NOT "ON THE AGENDA"
WAS OBSESSED WITH VIDEO GAMES INCLUDING WOW AND GTA AND WOULD URINATE ON THE FLOOR RATHER THAN TAKE A BREAK

A7PIjvy
JHKKbpo

ALSO HE LOOKS LIKE A JEW.. COULD IT BE..

Adb

ANYWAY BRENTON HIT THE INCEL JACKPOT,MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE AND BECAME MENTALLY CRIPPLED BY FORLORN YOUNGSTER YEARS...

GYMMAXXED, \POL\MAXXED AND WENT ELLIOT RODGER

Terrorist admits he had a "poisoned emotional state'
The offender told the report writer the political and social views he had to justify the offending were not real. He said he had a poisoned emotional state and was terribly unhappy. He said he felt ostracised by society and wanted to damage society as an act of revenge.

Attachments

• a7PIjvy.gif
    a7PIjvy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
He literally had stacy gfs. It's no suprise girls aboslutly love sociopaths

Not really, I dont care. But those pics were defintely him
I didn’t see the pics. Tarrant is ugly as shit though and short. It wouldn’t make sense if he legit had gfs

I didn’t see the pics. Tarrant is ugly as shit though and short. It wouldn’t make sense if he legit had gfs
He was good looking when he was younger, he lost his looks as he got older. Plus he's a sociopath chicks love that in a man

He was good looking when he was younger, he lost his looks as he got older. Plus he's a sociopath chicks love that in a man
He’s 5’6. I wonder if anyone has these pics of Tarrant and gf. I think only incels rlly care about politics and stuff.

He’s 5’6. I wonder if anyone has these pics of Tarrant and gf. I think only incels rlly care about politics and stuff.
Thiss

he dwelled in his basement all his teen years coping with vidya he was also fat dunno when he started to gymmaxx

Not really, I dont care. But those pics were defintely him
they aren't buddy. I'm guessing someon on 8chan was trying to falsify someone else so that it turns out to be another sam hyde situation.

Also those girls definitely don't look like they're from Australia and have phenotypes closer to Eastern Europe/Russia.
FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE THIS THREAD BY ASKING YOU ONE QUESTION

DO YOU REALLY THINK A MAN WHO HAD A STACY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THIS WOULD GO BERSERK ON ETHNICS COPING WITH RELIGION ALL IN THE NAME OF SAVING MUH WHITE RACE?

260px-Brenton_Gf.jpg

WHAT DOES YOUR INCEL GUT TELL YOU?SO HE WAS JUST LIVING LIFE LIKE A NORMAL LAD,HAD A GF,FRIENDS AND THEN BOOM TOMORROW HE IS GOING ON THE RAMPAGE AGAINST RAPEFUGEES INVADERS AND WRITING THE MOUNT OLYMPUS OF TEXT THAT IS HIS MANIFESTO?
View attachment 328115
JFL OF COURSE NO! ROPE ASAP IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

1)
THAT IS NOT HIM
THIS IS A RANDOM IVAN FROM UKRAINE

NOT ONLY DOES HE LOOK NOTHING LIKE BRENTON BUT NOTICE THE BUILDINGS BEHIND THEM,THE TREE THAT IS COLORED WHITE AT THE BOTTOM AND THE PUMA SHIRT?MY ACUTE SIGHT RECOGNIZES HOLY SLAVLANDS IN MERE SECONDS

D1t7oByUkAARw6n.jpg

WHERE DID YOU SEE A CARPET ATTACHED TO THE WALL?!
View attachment 328125

THE SOCIAL PAGE OF IVAN

WHILE IVAN WAS PULLING HOT BOMBSHELLS ON HIS ARM BRENTON TARRANT WAS:

FAT MANLET WITH FRIZZY CURLY GINGER HAIR!
View attachment 328132View attachment 328131
NOW CHECK THIS OUT:
View attachment 328129
GIRFRIENDS WERE NOT "ON THE AGENDA"
WAS OBSESSED WITH VIDEO GAMES INCLUDING WOW AND GTA AND WOULD URINATE ON THE FLOOR RATHER THAN TAKE A BREAK

View attachment 328135View attachment 328130View attachment 328136

ALSO HE LOOKS LIKE A JEW.. COULD IT BE..

View attachment 328138

ANYWAY BRENTON HIT THE INCEL JACKPOT,MISSED OUT ON TEEN LOVE AND BECAME MENTALLY CRIPPLED BY FORLORN YOUNGSTER YEARS...

GYMMAXXED, \POL\MAXXED AND WENT ELLIOT RODGER

View attachment 328144
Terrorist admits he had a "poisoned emotional state'
The offender told the report writer the political and social views he had to justify the offending were not real. He said he had a poisoned emotional state and was terribly unhappy. He said he felt ostracised by society and wanted to damage society as an act of revenge.
Also I don't blame Tarrant for what he did, essentially speaking his body count would be similar to mine if I rampaged but FBI niggers you should be happy I have my copes but you niggers still allow the infiltration of leftist pozzed bs to ruin them almost as if you want me to attack. FUCK YOU FBINEGROES FUCK YOU.
View attachment 328163

he dwelled in his basement all his teen years coping with vidya he was also fat dunno when he started to gymmaxx
he started gymmaxxing in his early 20's irrc and worked at a gym unless I'm wrong about that.

Last edited:
Good catch. The noses are just too different.

Anyone whose watched his rampage video can easily tell it’s just another Jew establishment hoax with crisis actors, props and fake blood/bullets.

The “action” in the video looks more like a video game than reality.

There’s no blood pooling after he goes back to the mosque to check on his victims.

The Muslim woman he shoots outside looks like she’s been outfitted with those small explosive Hollywood squibs to make it look like she’s actually being shot and there are even directional arrows painted on the ground to show Tarrant where to go next.

Also the guy he shot point blank should of had his brains painting the wall but we get nothing of the sort.

Neither do we ever see spent bullet casings at any point.

It’s a hoax and I can’t believe so many people have been dumb enough to continue to fall for it after all this time but eh I guess I shouldn’t be surprised seeing as how so many people fell for the Covid hoax as well and are going around wearing ineffective cuck muzzles and looking like retards in so doing. :feelskek:

People who have good lives don't do what he did. Fact.

People who have good lives don't do what he did. Fact.
Correct
Anyone whose watched his rampage video can easily tell it’s just another Jew establishment hoax with crisis actors, props and fake blood/bullets.

The “action” in the video looks more like a video game than reality.

There’s no blood pooling after he goes back to the mosque to check on his victims.

The Muslim woman he shoots outside looks like she’s been outfitted with those small explosive Hollywood squibs to make it look like she’s actually being shot and there are even directional arrows painted on the ground to show Tarrant where to go next.

Also the guy he shot point blank should of had his brains painting the wall but we get nothing of the sort.

Neither do we ever see spent bullet casings at any point.

It’s a hoax and I can’t believe so many people have been dumb enough to continue to fall for it after all this time but eh I guess I shouldn’t be surprised seeing as how so many people fell for the Covid hoax as well and are going around wearing ineffective cuck muzzles and looking like retards in so doing. :feelskek:
Yep I've read about it.In his manifesto he doesn't talk about jews and their lobby in politics.Just shoot up ethics in where they are only 1% of the population theory

I seen the footage looks fake as fuck and to be honest the behaviour of the mosque attendees does not make sense you would think they would have run like mad not wait around inside to be shot up, little to no blood no casings even the gun don't sound right and the response time of police was pathetic and tarrent was too calm almost as though he was acting, he even shot a foid outside and it looked like she just kinda got into position to fall at just the right time.

I honestly can't tell, whites look the same to me

@Saudade thoughts on a chadimir being mistaken for brenton?

”The offender told the report writer the political and social views he had to justify the offending were not real.”

Why would he write a manifesto? Seems like an awful amount of effort for nothing. I think he’s lying in hope of getting milder punishment.

He will probably have whore writing him love letters now, probably exmuslim whores too.

Can't believe I missed this thread I was arguing how tarrant was an incel hero