Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brianless currycel gets cucked into oblivion by Indian whore

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Screenshot 20230820 1222432

Tales from the sweaty basement in Mumbai

Doesn't sound real to me.

The reason: no white man like that would go for an Indian woman.

Doesn't sound real to me.

The reason: no white man like that would go for an Indian woman.
There are so so many white men with indian whores. And how do u know that whore wasn't good looking? Some Indian whores mog white foids too

There are so so many white men with indian whores. And how do u know that whore wasn't good looking? Some Indian whores mog white foids too
Plausible

For the currycels who 'ascend'

I got strangled by 6

that's some cuck fantasy

Nigga this shit is straight up made up cuck story. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. A realistic story would be if she cheated on him and kept it a secret.

This sounds fake and Larpish come on :feelshaha:

Tales from the sweaty basement in Mumbai
Massive cope. Curries earn more money than anyone else in the jewsa. And they also get cucked hard although not as bad as rice

This is what happens when arranged marriage couples come to the west or are exposed to modern western life.

He literally allowed his gf to go on a vacation with a chad.
No sympathy for sexhavers and for cucks.