Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Britain's highest profile oldcel simps again

• Thread starter Defetivecuckachu
  • Start date
Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Piers Morgan is a grown-ass man old enough to know better.

But time and time again he simps for some hot, much younger Stacey or Becky celebrity, and then when she inevitably rejects him, he goes ape shit
Sayrage

...and then he rages and berates her and throws mud and insults and pretty criticisms at her for weeks or years afterwards. Meghan Markle was a recent one.

And every time, this plays out in the media in front of an online audience that must be WELL into nine figures.

I'm embarrassed for him. He should take the hint and learn to cope in private. Maybe even join us on here. Nobody in the world would know about his problems with women if he didn't make it so obvious.

EDIT:
FML, reading comprehension failure, Piers Morgan and Stephen Fry are not the same person.

I stand by all my comments about Piers Morgan though.

Last edited:
Stephen Fry is gay. Piers Morgan is kinda intolerable but based for berating and insulting Love Island contestants and attractive people on Live TV