Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme British whore sexually harrassing currycel, just be curry theory

Anglo women by far are the most repugnant of white toilets.

:lul::lul::lul:

Absolute state of White whores! Beyond redemption. We need to go back to the 1900s when these whores would be locked away in a psych ward for acting out hysterically like this. @Uggo Mongo we need the psych wards back!

@Murder Mario what should we do to race traitors like this? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Anglo women by far are the most repugnant of white toilets.
Spaniard ones are even worse, they don't even need to get drunk to go full ape like that slut.

:dafuckfeels: That looks like a man

What a fucking disgusting abomination of a human being. That poor guy needs to press some chargers or I don’t know, fucking sue the bitch for harassment at work.

I am not able to use any emojis, or for that matter not even able to spolier text. What is going on?

What a fucking disgusting abomination of a human being. That poor guy needs to press some chargers or I don’t know, fucking sue the bitch for harassment at work.
tbh

:lul::lul::lul:

Absolute state of White whores! Beyond redemption. We need to go back to the 1900s when these whores would be locked away in a psych ward for acting out hysterically like this. @Uggo Mongo we need the psych wards back!
Scold4