Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Britney Spears

flat and ugly

Imagine the smell

still more fuckable than 2d anime drawings
You sure? No fakeupmaxxed toilet with a fish-reeking roasthole will ever be able to compete with this. It's obvious.
Reze6003313825

still more fuckable than 2d anime drawings
Dangerously based
Fuck weebs
I don't hate anime but weebs are white niggers, braindead retards

Its kinda painful to see that cause she used to be so fucking hot.

d70c1ff02e72f469631cfbe5b0f83fdf.jpg

nah, real foids are disgusting, fucking cuck
Your view is unnatural or meant as a joke. Being biologically interested in real female humans is not being a cuck, that is just normal human behavior. Of course when we look at women like Brittney I'd rather stay alone.

Two of my most hated things: old hags and whores

Stupid cunts really thought her father had her under a conservatorship because he was greedy and evil and not because Britney is insane. After pressuring him to ditch it, they now have to pretend all the crazy shit she does is perfectly normal lest acknowledge her dad was right :lul:

Just wait until it turns out she’s broke on top of being a nutcase

humanity would have died out a long time ago.
you said that shit as if humanity existing would be something beneficial, stupìd GrAYturd

you said that shit as if humanity existing would be something beneficial, stupìd GrAYturd
You seem unwell, I hope you are doing alright/better in life. I am saying that because you are obviously self-hating.

You seem unwell, I hope you are doing alright/better in life. I am saying that because you are obviously self-hating.
fucking kill yourself

Would still clap this schizo whore