Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bro the body is so fucking stupid

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Its laughable how stupid and weak the body is.

Imagine you live healthy all your life then u slip and land on ur neck and become paralyzed.

Or u get punched by a random stranger and now u have back pain all ur life.

or u sleep awlwardly now u have lower back pain.

Or u sneeze too hard u dislocate ur shoulder.

And the list goes on fuck being human better be a lion and just sleep all day while the lioness hunts.

There is nothing admirable about the human body it is weak as shit.

Teeth Missing Tooth GIF
Missing Tooth GIF

Us humans are biologically defective beings through and through.
We have a frugivore dentition and a frugivore digestive system, yet we thrived by hunting and eating meat.
We gave up every natural weapon, every bit of protection from injuries, deseases or weather, every bit of natural lifestyle for our big brains.
We by definition are an animal that shouldn't exist, we are nature's biggest mistake.
We are by definition unnatural in every metric.

We gave up every natural weapon, every bit of protection from injuries, deseases or weather, every bit of natural lifestyle for our big brains.
civilization destroyed our evolutionary strength to survive in the wild.

And yet we are the most advanced species to ever exist. It's called survival of the fittest and not survival of the strongest for a reason

Back pain from sleeping or getting punched? Dislocating your shoulder while sneezing? Sounds like it's just you there, buddy boyo. JFL

gymcelling strengthens your bones too, so the shit you're describing you're describing is less probable.

Back pain from sleeping or getting punched? Dislocating your shoulder while sneezing? Sounds like it's just you there, buddy boyo. JFL

gymcelling strengthens your bones too, so the shit you're describing you're describing is less probable.
Was covid easy for u? When i got covid i almost died

Was covid easy for u? When i got covid i almost died
Yeah, just a flu with extra joint pain. Nothing to stop the world for.

Destroyed out strength but improved our intelligence in some aspects
What if I told you that our intelligence hasn't changed since the caveman days, only the information we process?

The chance for those things to happen is rather small. If you're concerned about getting knocked out a strong neck never hurts

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh it..... disgusted me. I craved the strength and the certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind cling to your flesh as if it will not decay for fail you. One day the crude biomass you call a temple will wither and you'll beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the machine is immortal.

From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh it..... disgusted me. I craved the strength and the certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind cling to your flesh as if it will not decay for fail you. One day the crude biomass you call a temple will wither and you'll beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the machine is immortal.
Its over

The chance for those things to happen is rather small. If you're concerned about getting knocked out a strong neck never hurts

How do u train it? Everything i see on youtube is shit and i csnt buy that ironneck thing its too expensive

How do u train it? Everything i see on youtube is shit and i csnt buy that ironneck thing its too expensive
There are cheaper neck harnesses, but if you buy a cheap one be careful and only use it in the advised way. Other than that you can do neck curls and wrestler bridges.

This why i drink mang

This is very good advice. Neck muscles are often neglected in most training.

Male lions live 8-10 years.

At least when you're young, your body is stronger than you think. I had a pretty bad crash a few months ago (knocked out, couldn't walk very well after, and coudn't flex one of my biceps) and I was fine after about a month. I think I was lucky but still.

have you ever thought about the fact that there are no luxurious tanks? Of course war is not supposed to be comfortable but what downsides are there to having ergonomic heated leather seats, climate control and coffee holders in a modern abrams or t72 tank? It would make life on the front more barrable and the crew members could focus on the mission instead of trying not to hurt themselves or freeze to death in the siberian steppe. So tell me: What argument is there against a tank with the interior of an Mercedes-Benz S-Class? There is absolutely none.

What argument is there against a tank with the interior of an Mercedes-Benz S-Class?
Production costs and budgetary concerns. You have to justify the expenditures to government officials. Basically, the problem is bureaucracy.