Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel broken piece of shit Reddit is so fucking rage inducing holy shit

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
As if the broken piece of shit search function constantly crashing pages wasn't bad enough, the fucking textboxes are FUCKING SADISTIC !!! Try to copy and paste anything into there. Try to edit anything and it FUCKING TROLLS THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. Literally does whatever the fuck it wants in random order, deleting your entire post, breaking up your sentences into a random order or pattern. Jumps the entire page to the top. Half the time when you click "save" it fucking deletes your entire post besides one word. JESUS CHRIST does this website have developers????

That happened to me too when i tried 2 post on reddit. Never using that shit again ded srs. All the good subs are banned anyways (tranny jannies can't handle the funny)
Your post has been automatically removed.
Additional note from the moderators: Yikes sweaty !

I quit using jewddit. I hate their admin and weird rules more than anything

Mentioned Reddit, the soy gang showed up. 10 bluepillers.

Screenshot 20220315 151743 DuckDuckGo

you realize you are here right?
I do, but I entered this thread not because of Reddit, it's because I lurk everywhere on the forum. That specific amount of users on the screenshot is commonly found in threads like this where their holy Reddit is mentioned.

I do, but I entered this thread not because of Reddit, it's because I lurk everywhere on the forum. That specific amount of users on the screenshot is commonly found in threads like this where their holy Reddit is mentioned.
I love reddit and black cock.

it's em Reddit soycucks purposely leaving bugs so they can lie about same problem. And not need do real work.

DarkComet or NanoCore.

As if the broken piece of shit search function constantly crashing pages wasn't bad enough, the fucking textboxes are FUCKING SADISTIC !!! Try to copy and paste anything into there. Try to edit anything and it FUCKING TROLLS THE FUCK OUT OF YOU. Literally does whatever the fuck it wants in random order, deleting your entire post, breaking up your sentences into a random order or pattern. Jumps the entire page to the top. Half the time when you click "save" it fucking deletes your entire post besides one word. JESUS CHRIST does this website have developers????
IT put me in the screenshot:smonk::smonk: