Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Brootal I have long midface (I think)

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I did the measurements and my midface ratio Is 0.94. It may be longer I think I’m not sure if I measured my IPD correctly. I think I did but it seems too ideal despite some people saying it’s close set.

So my midface may be a little longer but I have Amerindian pheno so it’s not really uncommon. Many latinocels I’ve seen tend to have a long midface.

welcome to the club

Bad Gi-Hun Drawing by @inotivei | Seong Gi-hun's ID Photo | Memes, Drawing  meme, Id photo

I do too but my shorter nose helps harmony

I do too but my shorter nose helps harmony
I have a wider nose so I don’t have the long vertical nose those with true long midfaces tend to have.

I have a wider nose so I don’t have the long vertical nose those with true long midfaces tend to have.
I have a long nose and a long midface but I have brown skin

They have short wide faces. If you have to measure then it's not long
No they don’t most of the LatinoCels I’ve seen have a Brootal midface. Schery6 is a good example.
I have a long nose and a long midface but I have brown skin
Damn. Long vertical nose?

No they don’t most of the LatinoCels I’ve seen have a Brootal midface. Schery6 is a good example.

Yes but not as pointy as a caucasian nose

Latinos have different face shapes, some are wide, some are narrow, and some are in between