Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel bros its finally happening

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: i now feel myself emotionally distancing myself from certain people i was attached to and didnt give the same energy to me back, which left me in a cycle of being hurt by said individuals, i see this as a win! now it will be easier to move on and eventually my fear of roping will cease completely (if the situation ever calls for that of course)

you sound like a bipolar bitch female.
get a life. praise god and stop being weak faggot you cringe teen.

:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh: i now feel myself emotionally distancing myself from certain people i was attached to and didnt give the same energy to me back, which left me in a cycle of being hurt by said individuals, i see this as a win! now it will be easier to move on and eventually my fear of roping will cease completely (if the situation ever calls for that of course)
Based.
Fuck normies

Nice. Good for you.

god isnt real normie christcuck faggot

i hope your dog dies and you get evicted bitch nigga

You sound like a fanatic faggot who praise a retarded God who dosen't give a fuck about you or anybody else because dosen't exist.
Jfl at all those sons of bitches who believe in "Le'GOD my father who created all" the suffering.
:feelskek:

i now feel myself emotionally distancing myself from certain people i was attached to and didnt give the same energy to me back,

Good.

I will cast the Ramirez spell: Insulatle

Screenshot from 2021 09 23 03 47 23

Screenshot from 2021 09 23 03 50 10

Screenshot from 2021 09 23 03 51 06

You sound like a fanatic faggot who praise a retarded God who dosen't give a fuck about you or anybody else because dosen't exist.
Jfl at all those sons of bitches who believe in "Le'GOD my father who created all" the suffering.
i cant comprehend how you can be an incel and also a theist, which inherently upholds that god created all humans in his image and everyone is equal blah blah bluepilled BS

god isnt real normie christcuck faggot

i hope your dog dies and you get evicted bitch nigga

i pity you. teens.
you only change when praise god. the sleeping can't hear the awakened

A tiny improvement is still an improvement. Good for you, man!

I'd rather be bipolar than being me all the time. At least you have some mood highs, it's followed by lows, but the low is constant for years now.

That's so cool. I wanna be in the same place emotionally as you are, Reichsfuhrer.

i pity you. teens.
you only change when praise god. the sleeping can't hear the awakened
Fuck off, faggot you are not more religious than me, you have no chance.

I grow up in a Christian family from age of 8 to 20 I've studied the Bible every 2h a day with two other. Now calculate from 8 to 20 studying every fucking day for 2 fucking hours how much is it?
It's fucking 4,383 days and 8766h and you came at me with that fucking bullshit. :feelsseriously: if you read the Bible you will gonna find out if you are not a jew you are nothing in the god eyes.. even Jesus didn't want to help non Jewish people. :feelsseriously:

I grow up in a Christian family from age of 8 to 20 I've studied the Bible every 2h a day with two other. Now calculate from 8 to 20 studying every fucking day for 2 fucking hours how much is it?
It's fucking 4,383 days and 8766h and you came at me with that fucking bullshit. :feelsseriously: if you read the Bible you will gonna find out if you are not a jew you are nothing in the god eyes.. even Jesus didn't want to help non Jewish people. :feelsseriously:
you're contradicting yourself and i won't bother writing about it. keep sinning until your time comes, your loss.
god is great.

you're contradicting yourself and i won't bother writing about it. keep sinning until your time comes, your loss.
god is great.
cope. if god was great you wouldnt be on this website rn

god is great.
Insha'Allah my brother:feelsaww:

i now feel myself emotionally distancing myself from certain people i was attached to and didnt give the same energy to me back
it always happens :society:

I thought this thread was gonna be about ww3 finnaly starting but no:feelsbadman::feelscry:

god is great.
You're an delusional autists who's coping. Chads don't even know what God and religion is and God said if you don't know what are you doing dosen't count as a sin and we all know Chads are degenerates, while you know about God and you will rott in hell because years of masturbation and envy which is categorized as sin cuz you know

13 1

12552524 1100596596652926 6835983616149469011 n

E057b5ffb1118859e601764f9089066c

WsdQI JGOnO5r22Omm7neeFGd25TARzXD9DtlzGOIuc

Original

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201101_080316_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201101_080316_com.android.chrome.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
i cant comprehend how you can be an incel and also a theist, which inherently upholds that god created all humans in his image and everyone is equal blah blah bluepilled BS
This nigga is retarded. Lowkey he wants to fuck Mary the virgin one.

See how you say Christian and not Catholic. Outdated system of morals with a prevalence on rules and the Father-God (which you also identify Jesus-Christ as). That is the problem. Also the severe autism of your parents making you study the Bible lmao. Try gaining perspective.

See how you say Christian and not Catholic. Outdated system of morals with a prevalence on rules and the Father-God (which you also identify Jesus-Christ as). That is the problem. Also the severe autism of your parents making you study the Bible lmao. Try gaining perspective.
Fun fact...
You know if you make the cross 3x times, Maria Magdalena will spawn on your dick taking your virginity big time:feelshaha:

I did exactly this some years ago. It was the best decision I made. You lose friends which isnt good but you gain mental liberty. Loneliness is worth sometimes :panties::panties:

where is that gif from your pfp

I wasn’t going to put in any effort. Christcucks are lame.
Giphy 3

This nigga thinks I'm a religious person :feelshaha:
RE-READ my first comment you fucking low iq animal. :feelsokman:
You didn't put any effort because you can't you are to :feelstastyman: put effort in something.

View attachment 627689

This nigga thinks I'm a religious person :feelshaha:
RE-READ my first comment you fucking low iq animal. :feelsokman:
You didn't put any effort because you can't you are to :feelstastyman: put effort in something.
My point is that “Christ” and the Bible, by your own admission, caused tremendous boredom and annoyance in your life and now you are :feels: at the whole thing.
There’s a difference between Christcucks and Christians :feelsthink:

My point is that “Christ” and the Bible, by your own admission, caused tremendous boredom and annoyance in your life and now you are :feels: at the whole thing.
There’s a difference between Christcucks and Christians :feelsthink:
Bullshit.
I've started to learn the Bible from 8 to 20. Was new for me all these things and I was fascinated until the puberty hit me mentally and physically and I quit because my brain told me that's all bullshit nonsense fairytales. :feelsseriously:

Bullshit.
I've started to learn the Bible from 8 to 20. Was new for me all these things and I was fascinated until the puberty hit me mentally and physically and I quit because my brain told me that's all bullshit nonsense fairytales. :feelsseriously:
You didn’t understand it then. Also your circumstances didn’t allow for you to do so…
Hope you find the way back then :yes: