Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brother moved out and left everything I ever bought him

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
★★★★
He left everything trashed and he left everything I ever bought him behind. How should I take this?

It was many years of stupid gifts and knickknacks I have gotten him (tarot cards, incense holders, stash jars, watch and many other things)

Do I have a right to feel hurt by this?

He left everything trashed and he left everything I ever bought him behind. How should I take this?

It was many years of stupid gifts and knickknacks I have gotten him (tarot cards, incense holders, stash jars, watch and many other things)

now you have (tarot cards, incense holders, stash jars, watch and many other things.

Yeah you do. You bought these things for him, hoping that he would be happy you got it from him and then he just destroyed it like it was trash. That's brutal man I'm sorry.

My brother did this too, part of it is that feeling of wanting to be unshackled by the past but some of it is he never respected or treasured the things you got for him.

Why did you buy him useless shit that only women buy