Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brother threw a tantrum because i refuse to talk to his whore girlfriend

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
-
She moved in because she is my mom's friend and her last bf beat her or whatever, and she is a super hoe so I refuse to acknowledge her.

Fast forward 3 days after she moved in and my older brother is fucking that slut. I have lost all respect for him now. I haven't said a word to her in 3 weeks.

Now he sends some retard shit about how it's basic manners to awkwardly say hi Because I harsh her vibes.

I can't wait for my brother's anger issues to expose him and watch him go Muhammad Ali on her ass.

I am his biggest hater now

She moved in because she is my mom's friend and her last bf beat her or whatever, and she is a super hoe so I refuse to acknowledge her.

Fast forward 3 days after she moved in and my older brother is fucking that slut. I have lost all respect for him now. I haven't said a word to her in 3 weeks.

Now he sends some retard shit about how it's basic manners to awkwardly say hi Because I harsh her vibes.

I can't wait for my brother's anger issues to expose him and watch him go Muhammad Ali on her ass.

how old are you and your brother? he seems immature af

You seem to be living with complete degenerates you are right to stand your ground

How dare u not say hi to the woman who gives me sex!!! I bet he would literally force u to say hi to her while he is fucking her. Sexhavers just live on another plane of existence

You've lost respect for him because he's sending this whore to pound town? If he's tricking on that hoe, than I understand. How old is she?

How dare u not say hi to the woman who gives me sex!!! I bet he would literally force u to say hi to her while he is fucking her. Sexhavers just live on another plane of existence
That is kinda how it went lmao

Based, never say a word to that whore

Sounds like you got cucked

Stand your ground. Make both her and your brother uncomfortable.

you have every right to hate her. but please do not hate your brother that is family. life is short.
god forbid if something happened to your brother do you know how bad you would feel? please dont

you have every right to hate her. but please do not hate your brother that is family. life is short.
god forbid if something happened to your brother do you know how bad you would feel? please dont
My brother is dead to me anyways, he has caused me such pain over the years he is a genuine piece of shit

I FUCKING CALLED IT. IM IN SUCH GLEE HE PUNCHED THIS BITCH.

I FUCKING CALLED IT. IM IN SUCH GLEE HE PUNCHED THIS BITCH.
My god he also went drunk driving with our shared car and I am only pissed about that

Last edited:
I hope I can get my brother back from the clutches of this shebitch