Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brown foids are still attracted to white men who are shorter than them

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Look at how she lusts for the white man despite him being shorter than her
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/04/09/09/edl.jpg?width=1200

Ethnics, no foid will ever look at you this way.

people on this forum dont realize how powerful JBW is- They have never been to a third world country

EDL are far right white nationalists lol

Look at how she lusts for the white man despite him being shorter than her
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/04/09/09/edl.jpg?width=1200

Ethnics, no foid will ever look at you this way.
Stupid racebait thread, it's impossible for foids to be attracted to men shorter than them.
people on this forum dont realize how powerful JBW is- They have never been to a third world country
JUST SEAMAXX BRO!!! JUST SAVE UP AND TRAVEL TO FUCK UGLY HOOKERS BRO!!!

There is nothing more stupid that the racepill. If you unironically believe in the racepill, youre retarded:blackpill::blackpill:

If I was a I Nordic Chad, I would go to random shitskin countries like India and Nigeria and just score pussy left and right. EZ mode for Dudes.

Well I guess the exception disproves the rule once again. Lowiqcels.is :feelsseriously:

Lifefuel for stormfrontcels and @BummerDrummer

You sure? The cop looks like he is trying to break them up so they don't fight.
He's trying to break them up so they don't have sex in the streets.

I mean sure, in a third world country I can buy it. But it's neutral to negative in the first world country, at least if the aim is white females.

If I was a I Nordic Chad, I would go to random shitskin countries like India and Nigeria and just score pussy left and right. EZ mode for Dudes.
And I would do that just to mog other niggas. @Transcended Trucel thoughts on traveling around the world just to mog the locals? I bought lifts+boots and I'm now 6'1". Additionally, I'm a framemogger (+gym/bloatmaxxed) which means that I could brutally mog ricecels in Asia.

she is obviously laughing at that manlet

And I would do that just to mog other niggas. @Transcended Trucel thoughts on traveling around the world just to mog the locals? I bought lifts+boots and I'm now 6'1". Additionally, I'm a framemogger (+gym/bloatmaxxed) which means that I could brutally mog ricecels in Asia.
Mogs me