Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brown guy calls brown girls unattractive and the first thing brown girls do is attack him on his looks

You have to be white chad to say that.

Not a single lie was said, based curry.

Guy calls girls unattractive and gets called unattractive in response, more at 7

It doesn't apply the other way around.

You need to screenshot the comments bro so we can see

Ethnic females are worshiped in this world because they benefit from being female and being nonwhite.
No such thing for ethnic males despite them being nonwhite because them being male outweighs an benefit they'd get from virtue signalers.

He had to delete the original video. All the girls in the comments attacking him for his looks.

Meanwhile foids can just go on whatever social media platform and randomly start trashing a race of males and say they aren't attracted to them and it's considered okay and "just a preference".
Hopefully a lot of guys even outside of sites like here grow tired of the hypocrisy of foids tbh

I thought latino/latina is what brown originally referred to. Curries highjacking the term.

But thats just his preference sweetie

Of course there's going to be simps present

Most brown women are white mans whores.

how did you find @Legendarywristcel on titktok?

:soy:browwn gurls are queenz:soy:

I would t consider myself as having strong racial preferences but holy shit most Indian women have horrid bodies

“Teehee chad, you’re so funny, we know you didn’t mean it”
"wtf I can be ur first and you can see what the hype is about ;)"

"nah that's your opinion now fuck off."

Curries are brown skinned like latinos are so it makes sense to use the term brown for curries.
Some rice are white skinned, doesn't mean we use white for them JFL.
I would t consider myself as having strong racial preferences but holy shit most Indian women have horrid bodies
they dont have to try because of arrangedmarriagemaxxxing and chad willing to fuck anything

Some rice are white skinned, doesn't mean we use white for them JFL.
How is brown not a legit term to use for curries? All brown skinned people like latinos, arabs and south asians have been referred to as brown. I don't see why you are getting so particular about this.

How is brown not a legit term to use for curries? All brown skinned people like latinos, arabs and south asians have been referred to as brown. I don't see why you are getting so particular about this.
Just saying bro, if they all get tossed in as brown, then I will call white skinned rice as white or cum.

Just saying bro, if they all get tossed in as brown, then I will call white skinned rice as white or cum.
Rice are technically whiter than white people who are actually more pink skinned so I don't mind if you call koreans or japanese for example white skinned.

Rice are technically whiter than white people who are actually more pink skinned so I don't mind if you call koreans or japanese for example white skinned.
fair enough

TikTok is something new for me, but yikes that's some sick shit they got there.

If you only have looks, you can only judge others based on looks

I thought latino/latina is what brown originally referred to. Curries highjacking the term.
There are 1,500,000,000 brown people in South Asia. There are probably a few hundred million in Latin America. Clearly the term "Brown people" is thus not ""hijacked"" by us curries. It is our classification first and foremost.

There are 1,500,000,000 brown people in South Asia. There are probably a few hundred million in Latin America. Clearly the term "Brown people" is thus not ""hijacked"" by us curries. It is our classification first and foremost.
holy shit, 1.5 billion curries, never realized that.
In America, brown is mostly used to refer to Latin people now. In the past it was Italians, but it got shifted to whoever becomes the biggest non black white or asian minority. I guess by that logic, the global brown people would be curries, so you are right in a way.

holy shit, 1.5 billion curries, never realized that.
In America, brown is mostly used to refer to Latin people now. In the past it was Italians, but it got shifted to whoever becomes the biggest non black white or asian minority. I guess by that logic, the global brown people would be curries, so you are right in a way.
Italians were considered brown once? Jfl wtf. Anyway, I live in Europe and there's basically no Latino community here. I wonder how they would treat me since I'm a currycel, albeit Pakistani.

Italians were considered brown once? Jfl wtf. Anyway, I live in Europe and there's basically no Latino community here. I wonder how they would treat me since I'm a currycel, albeit Pakistani.
In Canada, Italians are still called brown. And there are maybe 30 million Muslims (mostly Arab) that live in Latin America. It seems if you latin culturemaxxx you might fit right in.

In Canada, Italians are still called brown. And there are maybe 30 million Muslims (mostly Arab) that live in Latin America. It seems if you latin culturemaxxx you might fit right in.
Well I'm not a degenerate so they would hate me for sure. It's all partying and dancing and shit, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back